The williams

Subzero death freeze. I completely freeze the entire arena and the girls. The place looks a frozen cave.

Solar flare. I set my fists on fire so hot the ice around me is turning to water and boiling in an instant.

"Aaaaah!" I run at them to give my final attack.

"Onii-chan!!" Wendy screams.

"Not now Wendy! Eh? Wendy!! You're back." I say as I look up to see her sitting on Angeline's lap in the bleachers causing my invasion to release.

"Wendy!" Mom moves to hug Wendy.

"I found her in there room, the last place my idiot son would think of looking for her."

"Michael unfreeze them now please."

"Oh yeah right, hahaha I nearly forgot."

I use some fire magic to gently unfreeze them, then they just sit on the ground looking at me dazed.

"Come on you two, am sorry for going overboard there but no hard feelings right?" I said.

"Dad never said anything about that insane form of yours." "Or the crazy power it comes with." "Are you sure you're six?" "That was more like sixty to me."

"Oh ha ha, now will you get up you two need to get out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold."

"Now he's talking all big brotherly." "Right after nearly killing us."

"You wouldn't have died.... I think..."

"Enough chit chat everyone's waiting up stairs for us. Plus we need to go get Thomas."

***

The girls and I go and get changed while everyone else goes up to the north tower of the castle where we find them after changing.

It seems dad was found looking for Wendy in the kitchen. I can only imagine why.

In the room we get into is actually empty of furnishing and has only one window right above what looks like an altar with a rusty sword laid on it.

There were a lot of new faces but it was not hard to tell that they are all family.

"Good you're just on time Michael. We are about to get started with the Primary accension ceremony." Angeline says to get things going.

"The what?"

"Firstly we need to clear the air of all your questions and confusion. Normally I would explain everything and get this over with but everyone here made it clear that this occasion should be 'different'."

"We should get to introductions. I am Victor Nathaniel Williams, second after your father Thomas." He was tall, muscular and was practically a muscle version of dad. Otherwise you'll think you're looking at same person.

"I am Sheena Valarie Williams. Third from Thomas." The lady with the long brown hair , slender figure and surprisingly enough what looked like a tattoo of a sword on her neck.

Well not too surprising for this these guys.

"And I'm Phillip Kingsley Williams, call me Phil or king what ever gets you going. Am the last of the blind ladies kids."

"Uncle Phil!" "Why do you keep calling her blind?!" "Remember what happened the last time?" The twins make a fuss.

"Sorry I'm late!" A lady rushes in the room. She's short in comparison to everyone else and has blonde hair and hazel eyes. Now she's one of three people in the room who has blonde hair.

Ah.... she must be.....

"No worries, you're just in time for the intro's." Angeline says.

"Okay then, I am Eunice Enders. Angie-chan and Marie-chan's mother. I had some errands to run that's why am late. I apologise."

"You don't have to, we haven't even done whatever we're here to do anyway."

"Thank you, Michael-san."

"You don't have to be formal, am in your home anyway you don't have to apologise for anything."

"Don't bother with her Mike, that's just how she is." Uncle Phil tells me.

Only if those two could take up more like her.

"So Michael is wondering what we're doing here and how far ahead I looked when our eyes met but I don't tell anyone about that."

"Ah we had an agreement." Dad steps up.

"Fine its your turn Thomas."

"Thank you. So you know me, Thomas Gregory Williams. Not only your father but the head of this family. Why am I still the head even after having you? You may wonder. Its because our tradition requires I be bested in a fight by one of these three but they can't so am in charge till you can take me down."

Yeah like that will ever happen....