magic and the world 2

"I sure you can already feel your Mana flow by right?"

"Yes when I think about magic I can feel it little."

"Good then I can head straight to the point."

"Okay."

"So magic exists in 9 natures. You know that much but how do we cast and invoke magic? That's through the Mana we possess. Mana can be turned into your given affinities through magic circles and magic is produced. The higher your Mana capacity the more magic you can do."

"How's my Mana?"

"Extraordinary, at age 3 my Mana was 397 680 and it's currently at 832 300 and your father's is 795 140."

"So it means am going to be good at magic?"

"Only if you practice. Now where was I?"

"About magic circles."

"That right. Now magic is not limited to the affinities that we know. Different forms of magic can be made through circle Combination or magic combinations. Circle Combination is when you make one circle from two different natures, like half of it fire and the other half is earth that gives you lava magic. On the other hand magic combinations is when you release two different natures at the same time the they mix. When you release fire in one hand the water in the other you can make vapour magic."

"Why can't we just use circle Combination because the other one sounds like a waste of Mana."

"That's because circle Combination is difficult and has high requirements to be done. On the other hand magic combination can be done by anyone with more than one affinity who has mastered dual release or two different people who can match magic output."

"Oh I get it now."

"Here's a book with the drawings of the magic circles. Unlike other kids you'll have to learn them all. Then when you do we can start practicing tier one release."

"Tier one?"

"Magic spells a rated in tiers according to how powerful it is on the range of 1-10 were ten is highest. Some spells may have variations found in multiple tiers while others can only be found in specific tiers. Tiers 1-3 are low level, 4-7 are mid level and 8-10 are high level."

"Can you do high level magic mom?"

"Yes I can, maybe I can show you sometime."

"That would be great."

"So back to the lesson, remember I mentioned casting and invoking right? Casting is like making new magic but invoking is like using magic that was already set in like a pre-made magic circle."

"How do you invoke magic?"

"When you flow your Mana through inactive circles they start up do the magic which was set. Skills, Arts , magical weapons and many other things require invoking."

"What are Arts and skills?"

"Arts are type of magic that is found only in one race and very sometimes only one family. They are very powerful but require Mana that spells do. Then skills are like talents you learn by practicing or completing certain requirements."

"Do know have any arts?"

"I know 3 arts and one is my family's art. They are Demon arts shadow jump, takeover and reap. Then my family demon art is spiral burst."

"Whats Spiral burst like?"

"It allows me to make an elemental cyclone of any nature I possess. Think of it like my lightning nature being turned into a tornado of lightning."

"How big can it get?"

"That all depends on how much you practice."

"And how about skills?"

"Skills are basically the things you're able to do with either your magic or physical ability. Like making armour and weapons requires someone with a blacksmith skill."

"How good can you get at a skill?"

"There are 10 levels of any skill and leveling up is all about experience and practice."

"Mom all you talk about is practicing."

"Because its super important."

"Of course it is...."