New rules

"There's a lot to talk about but why don't we'll talk once the kids are done playing?"

"Angeline-chan were sparing..." "...not playing."

"Whatever you call it let's get it over with so we... I mean we can finish this chat."

"Even at..."

"Yes Thomas I will do as I please as long as its not an order."

"But like I said we'll talk more later, right now I need to make sure the rest are on time."

"On time for what?"

"You'll see when the time comes, just be patient."

"Okay Mike, come with me. Girls we'll meet you in battle room two."

***

Dad takes me to a room full of practice gear then I get into what fits me. I still don't get why one place can have so much blue here.

We get to the battle hall and its a large room with an a stage in the middle and only one seating section above that looks down on it. They really know how to build these things in this world, it like magic.

Mom and Wendy are already seated while Angie/Marie combo are doing some over the top stretching.

Dad spreads his wings and flies sightly above the stage.

"So its simple just fight and you're old enough to know who wins or not. But am here to swoop in when necessary. Mike show me how much of a man you are, Angie and Marie don't give him a single chance to bring you down."

"Dad a man wouldn't be fighting girls in the first place."

"But he fights he's adversary in earnest and today they maybe be your sisters but they want what's yours and will you let them take it because they are girls?"

"No, but what are they after?"

"Your right of challenge..." "....we want the same stakes as Masselin."

"Am I the only one who doesn't know what I have? And how did you know about the bet?."

"Nebula-san..." "told us everything."

"Something I can't say for myself." I say as I glance in her direction.

"Enough talking, let's get started. Mike just think of the same rules Balthazor-san told you and you'll be fine. Girls like we practiced. Weapons will be released behind you at random just hope its a good one." You even practiced?

"Begin!!"

Without a second to think they started attacking.

Wind slash/ water wave. A rush of water comes at me with the wind making it more violent. I need to do something and fast.

Fire storm. I create make fire come from above and counter the water. A lot of steam is produced covering up the place.

This is a good chance to move forward. Being close to the wall before weapon are released won't do me any good. I run to the middle only to find...

Light arrow/ light spear. The two attacks pop up from both sides. I only manage to block one but the other knocks me back.

Air wave. I clear the area of steam with some wind only to find them on both sides of me. They are definitely taking advantage of the handicap.

"Tell again why this is two on one?"

"It was dads idea. We where supposed to fight separately and on different days but..." "... he's exact words were 'my son's a real man that can take you both on the same day at the same time.' "

I can't really be surprised.

"Very well then I guess I'll show you what a real man does at times like these." I run away.

"Hey!.." "... you can't just run away!"

Ha! They didn't notice that some weapons were released and I was running to get one.

I get to the rack and everything is sharp enough to cut your eyes just for looking at them.

"This isn't right dad!"

"You're too old to be playing with blunts!" Am six I shouldn't even hold a pair of scissors as far as am concerned.

Talking to dad made me forget my opponent , only for me to receive an arrow to the shoulder.

"Aaaarh. You shot me with an arrow??!!" Like an actual arrow is lodged in my shoulder!!

I pull it out to my great discomfort and a quick patch plaster.

" That..." "was just a warning shot." " stay focused!..." "or we'll end this with you in the hospital." You too are dark little girls, I think you're on the wrong side of the family.

One of them has the bow while the other is holding a spear. Were going that way ey?

Flame barrier . I block the path between us with fire.