Siblings

I spent a few months learning magic with mom, mostly her affinities. Then dad had decided to stop his job as a weapons broker and teach me magic and fighting styles because mom got pregnant.

Finally my first real sibling...

After the 9 months of training with dad and waiting for my sibling it was finally time.

***
"Williams-sama, Michael-sama, Grandine-sama has arrived and is waiting in the baby room." Lily informs us while we are sparing.

Yes for some reason my dad is training a four year old how to fight.

"Thank you Lily-chan we'll be right there. Quickly Mike change out of sparing gear so we can see your cute sister." Dad says

"How do you know she's cute if we are both seeing her for the first time?"

"Because she's my baby girl, of course she'll be cute enough to kill." Dad says laughing as he heads to the change room.

We quickly make ourselves presentable and go to the baby room were mom and everyone else,(yes including the almost never talking lizard men Ravira and slyein.) , was looking over a crib with my sister in it.

"Nebula am sorry again we didn't pick you up from the hospital." Dad says as we approach the crib.

"Thom you know you don't have to apologise when I told you to stay back and finish today's training. Forget that now that we are all here let me introduce her." Mom says.

Dad picks her up and shows her to me before mom steps up to speak.

"This is Wendy Nebula Balthazor-Williams." Mom announces.

"Wendy-chan am you big bro now. I'll take good care of you." I said with excitement after getting close to her.

"Now that's my son, already protecting his family from this age. Nothing less than expected." Dad says causing everyone to laugh at his never ending praise.

"Now everyone leave she needs to sleep. And Mike-kun starting tomorrow you'll be taking lessons from both of us." Mom says

"Can you manage?" Dad asked

"Of course I can, plus this way we can be switching fairly the attention between the two." Mom says

"I'm fine with that"

"Okay if that's how you want it." Dad says

Then more and more training comes every day...

2 year time skip...

Day 23 month 5 Year 877, time 3:00 a.m

Arrrrrrrrhh!!!!!!!!!!

Day 24 month 5 Year 877, time

2:30 a.m

Arrrrrrrrhh!!!!!!!!!!

Day 25 month 9 year 877, time 3:30 a.m

Arrrrrrrrhh!!!!!!!!!!

3 days of pain in the middle of the night and my parents are ignoring my complaints.

Dad says my wings are growing so I have to endure.

Mom says mine are taking longer than most kids because it usually takes one or two nights.

Day 26 month 5 Year 877, time 2:00 a.m

Arrrrrrrrhh iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!

It's worse today......

And finally my wings break through my skin and spread out. Black feather wings like my mom.

Finally the pain can stop...

***
"Mommy look Mike nii-chan has wings." Wendy says as she runs up to me and touches my wings.

"Ouch!! " I scream and Wendy let's go of my wings and starts to cry.

"I'm sorry nii-chan.... I just wanted to play with you pretty wings..." Wendy says in tears

"Don't worry about it Wendy. I'll let you touch them any time when the pain stops." I said to comfort her as I put her on my laps at the breakfast table.

"Really?! Thanks nii-chan you're the best." Wendy says as starts to eat breakfast.

It became a usual thing to put enough for the both of us on my plate because Wendy would always get up and sit on my laps.

"My son is already becoming a man. I expect nothing less from Mike." Dad says. Can Mg

"At least he got my demon wings." Mom says excitedly.

***
Day 27 month 5 Year 877, time 4:30 a.m

Arrrrrrrrhh!!!!!!!!!!

My wings went back in......

That shouldn't happen for another 8 days.....

And then white feather wings spread out from my back....

I wonder how they'll react when I tell them?