Big shocker

Magic circles appeared on her hand and dark clouds came from them. Seconds later i could see the lightning cracking and jumping around the clouds as they covered the arena.

The only problem was they were moving so slow I could take a five minute break and still have time to evade or something.

"Astar-kun! what are you doing?" Mom shouted from the booth.

"They are so slow mom. If I do something now it will be boring. So am giving her a head start."

"Head start? Don't flatter yourself. What could you possibly do now? My Electric dark clouds maybe slow but they'll still be the end of you."

"You asked for it now. I'll show you a real dark lightning combo."

Dark lightning combo: Lightning demon strike!

A magic circle hovers above Masselin and from it black Lightning comes down to strike her.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!" Masselin screams as she falls to the ground.

"Knock out blow for Astaroth-sama" the ref says as he goes to check on Masselin.

Oops I think I over did it a little....

"Delrith! Astaroth you fool! what have you done? That's a tier 6 spell you used on her, and how are you able to use a tier 6 spell?" Azzazel-sama shouts at me from his seat.

"Well I thought she would have more resistance to her affinities. And I learnt to use tier 6 magic last year."

"Astar-kun has always been a gifted learner. He climbed up magic tiers faster than most kids his age. But still that was going too far. " Mom says.

"Nii-chan is the best!" Nebula added.

"It seems you might actually be a valuable asset to our family. I might reconsider your position in the family if this keeps up."Azzazel-sama says.

"Looks like my daughter needs more time than we thought, Azzazel-sama."

"That maybe so Mathias."

"Don't kill me off so easy!" Masselin shouts while getting up and pushing off the ref.

"knock out blow for astaroth-sama canceled to critical hit. "

"I was only caught by surprise but that's the last time! It seems like I need to use my trump card on you. Don't forget I am a Balthazor!"

Demon art: Shadow jump.

In a instant she turns black and disappears then she jumps out of my shadow with an upper cut that knocks me up and backwards.

Demon art: spiral burst- Electric spin.

Masselin changes from a spinning girl to a cyclone of lightning coming at me.

I quickly get up and run to my left side but it's no use she keeps following me and she's really fast this time.

I guess I've got no choice....

Demon art: Spiral burst- Void Vortex

My purple void cyclone becomes bigger than hers and we get close to each other my void magic begins to absorb and dispel hers.

After a minute she is drained of Mana from keeping up an art that was being nullified and falls to her knees.

The void burst does not do any physical damage so I might have to use another one....

Demon art: Spiral burst- Fire wind combo: Flamming tornado!

My tier 7 fire wind combo one my strongest attacks. Probably did it just for show, hehehe.

The tornado is huge. Bigger than both of the previous ones combined. All Masselin could do was look up from her knees in shock.

Now I wish I couldn't see through this thing. The last thing I would do is attack a defenseless girl.

I stop the spiral and walk up to her and offer a hand to help her up.

"It's not fair! You have mother most of the time and your better at me in every thing. You even have four affinities with void."

"Actually I have all 9 affinities and can use 17 weapons plus am a tier 7 mage and I have perfect memory to top it all off."

Yes God didn't just let me keep my memories he made it so that I can never forget ANYTHING I see. And its not been the best of gifts at times if you what I mean...

"All 9!? And tier 7 at age 6? That shouldn't even be possible."

"Well I tend to be the anomaly."