Chapter 1

KATES POV
I waited at the Philadelphia airport for my brother Jake and our best friend Mikey to get back. Im picking them up in my Ford Escape. I see Jake and he comes over to hug me.
"I missed you bubba" I said into his chest.
"I missed you munchkin"
"When do I get a hug" I heard from behind Jake.
"Mikey" I smiled even bigger giving him a big hug. He smiled and lifted me up. Ive always had a crush on Mikey.
"Hey Kate this is Dk"
"O yea you're the one Jake did the viagra prank on" I said laughing. He nodded and gave me a half hug.
"Nice meeting you" Dk said.
"You too. Ok lets go its nasty here." We walked to my car and they put their bags in the back. I got in the driver seat and we drove back up to bayville. I dropped Mikey off at his house. He got out and kissed my cheek saying thank you causing me to blush. Dk said bye and hugged me. Jake drove my Escape back home and I laid on the couch going on my phone. Marsh was laying with Jake. I must've fallen asleep because Ashley was now home and my mom was making everyone dinner. I sat on the ground and held Marsh.
"Jake I'm going to Clinton Road with Manfs and Dk." He nodded and I drove to Mikeys house. I got out and Tyler greeted me. I sat down next to Manfs and watched him upload a video.
"Im cold" I said rubbing my arms.
"How its like 87° in Jersey" Mikey looked at me. I just shrugged. "You can wear one of my hoodies." He said closing his laptop. I got up going into his room. Dk was shirtless and I kept trying not to look but holy lord jesus. I grabbed one of Mikeys hoodies and went back out to the living room.
"Your room is a disaster" I said sitting next to Tyler this time.
"So stay out of it" Mikey said going to the kitchen.
"What if I don't want to?" He just looked at me and laughed.
"Ready to go?" Everyone nodded and we got in his moms Mercedes. We drove the hour and 25 minutes there. I sat in the back with Tyler. When we got there everyone got out. I got nervous so I started playing with my nails. I felt a hand on my lower back and I look to see Dk. I smile at him and he does the same back. I think I like both Mikey and Dk. Oh no. I walked back towards the car and leaned against it.
"Mike truck" I said getting into the car. The guys sprinted back and Mikey drove off. We started heading back and I fell asleep on Tylers head which was on my shoulder. I drove back to my house and went up to my room. I slept a few more hours until about 12 pm and then went downstairs. Dk was there. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a water. When I was walking back upstairs he stopped me and asked if I wanted to hang out sometime. I nodded smiling and went back upstairs. I smiled and went on my phone posting on Instagram.

Liked by: jakedufner, mikeymanfs,mamamanfs, and 9,947 others1,000 commentsKateDufner: it me

1,000 comments
KateDufner: it me

Jakedufner: sister
Mikeymanfs: wow it is you
TylerManfre: bestie 🌻
Dkmoneyy: what whoa 💀
Dufnerfan: gosh mom
Dufnerhater: you're hideous
Mamamanfs: the daughter i wish I had 😭♥️

Someone knocked on my door and I opened it to see Dk.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey can I come in?" I opened the door and he walked in. I closed the door and he turned around. He walked up to me and kissed me. He had his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away.
"What are you doing. You're my brothers like best friend" I whisper yelled at him.
"I-Im sorry I couldn't help it I just like you so much."
"I just met you" he nodded and went back downstairs. I laid on my bed thinking about everything. All the thinking ended up making me tired causing me to soon fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~
718