Chapter 5

Quick shoutout to my girl Cierra for the bomb ass edit. Check out her books shes an amazing writer 💕 cierraedwards34

KATES POV

I went downstairs and see Mikey sitting on the couch with Jake and Dk. I go to the kitchen and grab a chocolate chip muffin. I eat it while looking outside. A pair of arms wrap around my waist and Mikey puts his head on my shoulder.
"You look beautiful baby" he kissed my cheek. I turned around and hugged him. I kissed him real quick and went upstairs to get dressed. I put on a lace bralete with short shorts and vans. I put on easy makeup and a gold seashell necklace. I put a checkered case on my phone. I left my hair natural as I grabbed a Louis Vuitton bag. 

I went downstairs Jake was outside with Ashley and Mikey and Dk were staring at me

I went downstairs Jake was outside with Ashley and Mikey and Dk were staring at me. I grabbed my keys and went to the garage. I was pinned up against my car by Mikey.
"Where do you think you're going like that" he growled towards me. His eye full of pure lust.
"The mall" I looked at him. He shook his head.
"Not by yourself. Not dressed like that. Stay right here." He went back inside and came back a few minutes later with his wallet, keys and shoes. He told Jake that him and I were going to the mall. I backed out of the driveway and drove towards the mall. I parked near the food court. Mikey and I walked into the mall. He grabbed my hand. We went into Dicks Sporting goods. Mikey went to look at Adidas pants as I went to just look at the adidas and nike clothes. Three guys came up to me. They all had bigger builds like football players.
"Hey sexy baby" the one in the middle said. I just ignored him walking away. But they grabbed onto my wrist.
"Let me go"
"Why don't you just come with us."
"Just let me go you parasites" They pulled me closer to them. I got out of their grip and ran. I ran right to Mikey. But the guys were right behind me. Mikey wrapped his arms around me and put me behind him. I grabbed onto his shirt.
"Come on buddy share" said the guy in the middle. He tried to reach around Mikey but Mikey stood infront of his hand. The guy on his right but Mikey pushed his hand away.
"Bro just let us get a taste of her." I grabbed Mikeys hand and we just walked away. We went through the racks and went back to the car.
"If you didnt dress like that we wouldn't have to worry about that" Mikey said as we got to the car.
"Its hot out. Im not wearing jeans and a hoodie."
"Doesn't mean you have to dress like a hoe." I just looked at him.
"Really Mike?"
"Im sorry" I just walked to the driver side of my car. My eyes started to water. Before I could close the door Mikey stopped me.
"I didnt mean it like that. Im sorry. It came out so wrong. Im so sorry. Please" he wiped my eyes and held my hands "You look gorgeous but what you're wearing is hoe like cause its skimpy" I nodded.
"I wore it for you." He smiled and kissed me.
"Lets go home." He got in the passenger seat and I started to drive home. We blasted and sand Jackie Chan by Tiesto & Dzeko ft Post Malone and then Girls Like You by Maroon 5 ft Cardi B. Cardi's queen. We pull into my driveway and get out. I walk in behind him and go up to my room i put on a manfs tank top and go downstairs. I sit on Mikeys lap and watch the boys play video games. As im sitting there Mikeys phone goes off. I look over to it and it says Tyler 👃🏻. I laughed to myself.
"Your brother texted you." They pause the game and Mikey looks at his phone.
"I gotta go my brother is an idiot" he said sighing.
"I can relate" I said laughing. Dk and Mikey laughed.
"Rude" Jake said acting sad.
"Babe ill walk you out" I stood up as Mikey did. We walked outside closing the door behind us.
"You should come back later tonight if you can" I said. I grabbed his hand putting it on my waist and I kiss him. He lays me against the hood of his car still kissing me. We pull away and stand back up.
"Text me when you get home" I say as I kiss his cheek. He nods and gets into his car. He starts his cause and I wave going inside. I smile as I go upstairs. I lay in bed and go on Pinterest. Jake calls me downstairs. I grunt as I get up. I walk downstairs and dont see Jake.
"Nope" I turn around and go back up the stairs.   I walk back into my room and lay back on my bed. About an hour later theres a knock on my door. I open it and see Mikey. He pushes me in and starts kissing me. I jump into his arms and he lays me on my bed. He locks the door. He grabs a condom from his wallet and kisses me again. My top came off which was also my bra. Mikeys shirt comes off and he starts to kiss my neck. Somebody knocked on my door.
"Kate Im going to bed" Jake said through the door.
"Ok goodnight"
"Night." He says back. Mikey goes back to kissing my neck. My shorts came off and so did Mikeys pants. He pulled my underwear down and I pulled his underwear down. I flip us over and sit in between his legs. I take him into my mouth and bob my head up and down. He grabs my hair and I look up to him. He throws his head back. I stop and he flips us over. He starts rubbing me heat and then inserting two fingers and kissing me. He put the condom on and looks at me. I nod and he slids himself in. I gasp and his kisses me to muffle my moans. He starts to pick up his speed.
"Who am I?" He whispered in my ear.
"D-Daddy" I moan out. He kisses me.  I feel warmth start in my stomach.
"Im close" i said scratching his back a little. He picks up the speed. I cum and soon after he does too. He takes the condom off and throws it away. I steal his shirt and out it on. I put my underwear on and lay down as he puts his sweatpants on. We cuddle up to each other and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~
1129