Chapter 11

(Theres gonna be a lot of pictures in this chapter yall im sorry just go with it)
KATES POV

I woke up and went to the bathroom. After i peed i brushed my teeth. Just as I finished Dk came in. He lifted me up and set me on the counter and gently kissed me. I took a picture without him noticing. He pulled away and I walked out of the bathroom. I posted the pictures on Instagram. (Just imagine jack g is dk. Okay? K.)

Liked by dkmoneyy, jakedufner, Mamamanfs and 8,527 othersTagged: dkmoneyy Katedufner: Happiest when with you 🔐

Tagged: dkmoneyy
Katedufner: Happiest when with you 🔐

Comments disabled

Dk came into my as I was getting my outfit for the day picked out. I picked the outfit below and made Dk get out.

Once I was dressed Dk came back into my room

"That picture you posted on Instagram is gonna make everyone go nuts you realize that right?" He asked sitting down on my bed. I shrugged and sat on his lap wrapping my legs around his body. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I laid my head on his shoulder and chest sorta. He kissed my forehead while hugging me. After about 5 minutes of sitting like that we got up and went downstairs.
"Kate can I talk to you?" Jake asked. I nodded and he sat down.
"I have to go back to LA to get a few things." He said looking at my face.
"Okay" I nodded.
"Im going with him," I looked over at Dk.
"Really?" He nodded slowly. I looked down and then go up to go to the kitchen. I go into the backyard that has a door from the kitchen and sit in one of our lounge chairs. I hear the door open and I look over my shoulder. He sits across from me.
"Are you going back to live there again?" I ask a little over a whisper.
"I dont know im still thinking about it," He said back.
"Ok, but if you do where does that leave us? Youre gonna be across the country from me."
"You could move there with me,"
"You don't understand. New Jersey is my home. I dont think i could ever leave."
"Well why dont you stay for like 4 or 5 months then you can think about it?" Dk suggested. I just shrugged. Then I thought about it. Do I really wanna stay in New Jersey forever and not be able to explore things?

"Fine I'll go," I said giving in. Dk got up and hugged me. He started to kiss me passionately which led into a makeout session. He laid me down on my bed and hovered over me. He kissed me one last time and then we started cuddling. After about an hour of cuddling we get up and I start packing.