Chapter 7

KATES POV
I wake up and grab on of Mikey's oversized shirts and put it on over a sports bra and underwear. I go downstairs to the kitchen and squat down looking at my yogurt drawer. I heard footsteps come downstairs and I ignore it. I feel a presence behind me. I look and see Dk behind me. I grab a peach yogurt and stand up. I get out of his way and he grabs a water. I sit at the island counter and he sits next to me.
"Why are we avoiding each other?" I asked breaking the silence.
"Kate I truly dont know."
"Can we be like best friends cause I know you're funny but since everything happened we got awkward with each other. I honestly need more guy friends cause one is my brother and the other im dating. I need someone to talk shit on both who wont listen."
"Huh?" He said looking at me.
"Exactly"
"Im just playing. But yea I honestly need friends that are girls and can help me get a girl."
"I gotchu." After I said that my phone went off.

Party at my house @ 10 bring the boys

One of my friends texted me.

"Prank them?"  I grabbed an airhorn from under the sink and Dk grabbed Mikey's camera and i scared Mikey. He jumped up panicked. When he saw us laughing he got a little pissed off. He chucked a pillow at me and laid down. So i jumped on the bed.
"Wake up loser. We're going to a party in 8 hours"
"Babe im up" he said looking at me. I smiled and got down. We went to jakes room and i pushed him up and down on the bed.
"Stop" he said getting pissed off. That made me do it more.
"Kaitlyn Grace" he yelled. I stopped and looked at him. He got up and went to the bathroom.
"I think i pissed him off" I whispered to Dk. He nodded and we got out of his room.
Dk went to his room. I went into my room to see Mikey on his phone. I climb into bed and lay next to him.
"Wanna go shopping with me?"
"Not really" he looked at me.
"Oh" I got up and got dressed.
{outfit below}

I asked Jake if he wanted to go shopping with me and he said no

I asked Jake if he wanted to go shopping with me and he said no. So i asked Dk.
"Give me a minute to get dressed." I nodded and went back to my room.
"Im going to the mall with Dk."
"Are you actually fucking serious?"
"Yea. You didnt wanna go and i dont go alone so"
"Cant you go with one of your friends thats a girl and not someone you sorta had a fling with?"
"What you dont trust me to go with a friend?"
"I do trust you. I just dont want to loose you."
"Babe you wont loose me i promise you." I kissed him and went downstairs. Dk was waiting and we went to my car. We boped to X on the way to the mall. We both sang the remedy for a broken heart by X.
"Why am i so in love?" We both repeated to the song. I parked and we got out. It was awkward at first. We walked around for a while. I went i to bath and body works spending $57.98 on perfumes and lotions. I went into shoe depot and bought four pairs of adidas shoes. The final amount being $217.65. Dk was still in shoe depot as i went into Ulta. Spending another $200. We met up again and went into PINK. I got a few leggings and slides. He went to another shoe store and I went into Victorias Secret. I got lingerie. I got a few pairs of thongs too. I got a lingerie cover also. We went into a dress store after.
"Ok act gay and dont get a hard on. Im gonna try on a few dresses and i need your opinion" he laughed and agreed. I picked a few dresses and went into the dressing room. I tried on at least 5 before i found the perfect one. We went back to the house and i getting mikey out of my room and i started getting ready. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. I put the dress on with black heels.

I went downstairs and Mikey couldnt take his eyes off of me

"See I have a good sense of style for your girl and you Mike" Dk says looking proud.
"You right" they bro hug and we get ready to head to the party. We all walk outside and get an uber to the party. As we get there you can already hear loud music.  We get out of the car and walk towards the door. Dk infront of Mikey and I. Mikey has one arm around my waist and one in his pocket. We walk in being greeted by the scent of alcohol. Im greeted by one of my friends I used to go to school with. Her and I catch up while Mikey and Dk go to do their own thing. One of my guy best friends from school comes up and talk to me. We catch up and i go to find Mikey. On my way to walking around to find my man I grab a bottle of beer. I turn the corner and see two people making out. I go around them and walk down the hall. I look in each room and start to head back towards everyone else. I notice the guy thats in the make out session with a girl. Its Mikey. I go back towards the party and I see Jake and Apple walk in. I quickly turn and run into Dk.
"Kate whats wrong"
"Follow me" he follows me and I show him Mikey making out with some chick.
"Bro what the fuck" Dk yells pushing Mikey hard. Mikey's face drops as he sees me. Jake comes running around the corner. Apple come towards me.
"What the fuck is going on here?" Jake questions.
"Your best friend was cheating on your sister with this" Dk says pointing to the girl. She looked familiar.
"Ill kill you" Jake says lunging at Mikey.
"Gosh get me away from here." The girl says.
"Savannah" I lunge at her punching her in the face. I start kicking her everywhere. She goes to try and punch me but I break her wrist.
"You've always been a fucking slut." I yell as I slam her head on the floor. A pair of arms wrap around me lifting me up. She gets up running away. Jake was looking at his knuckles. The person puts me down and I turn around to see Dk. I grab his face kissing him. He's surprised at first but finally kisses back. Suddenly a body pushes Dk off of me. Its Mikey.
"Can I talk to you privately?" He asks. Before I could answer he grabs my hand and drags me into a room.
"It was a mistake im so sorry. Babe please"
"Dont babe me Michael. We're done." I walked away and his head was down. I walked out of the room into Dk.
"Wanna go home?" I nodded and we left. When we got home we sat on the couches in the living room on our phones.
"Dk?"
"Hmm?"
"Why was I not good enough for him?"
"Hey don't say that. You're perfect. Heck if you were mine id cherish you so much cause you're everything. You're good enough. You're beautiful, talented, and the most genuine person I've ever met." He said looking at me. A touch of sympathy in his eyes. We both started to lean in but there was a knock on the door. I open it and Tyler is right there. He hugs me tightly rubbing my back. Tyler and I have always had a close friendship but didn't hang out a lot. He pulls away and kisses my cheek saying he had to go but to call or text him if i needed it. I go back to the couch but sit right next to Dk. He wraps his arm around my shoulders as I lay my head on his chest. He kisses the top of my head and starts playing with my hair. While he's playing with my hair it put me to sleep cause it felt so good.

~~~~~~~~
1418