Chapter 14

KATES POV

I come out of the room and see Dk standing out on the balcony with some girl. They're standing uncomfortably close to each other...

They kiss and i swear I heard my heart break in my ears. I just stood there and watched it. I couldn't move. Taking my eyes off of them seemed nearly impossible. I felt a hand on the small of my back and see its Mikey. I hug him and cry into his shirt. The door slides open and footsteps come up behind me.
"Mikey what happened why is my girl crying,"
"Maybe cause she caught you cheating."
"She kissed me. I didn't kiss her. Babe-"
"No Dk we're done. Im going back to Jersey," I went to the room grabbing my suitcases and packing everything. I went onto my lap top and bought a plane ticket back to new Jersey for tomorrow. I finished packing and just laid on the bed. I stared at the ceiling. I could feel warmth leave my face as I started to silently cry. I really loved DK. Someone knocked on my door and it was Justin. Him and I werent super close but we treated each other like siblings. He just laid next to me staring at the ceiling as well. I rolled over and laid my head on his chest, still crying.

"Please dont get snot on my gucci." He laughed a little bit. Him saying that made me chuckle a little bit. We both sat up and he sat across from me. 

"You ok?" 

"I will be, I guess."

"Yea..."

"What?"

"I dont know. He might be right she mightve kissed him. Hes not the type to cheat." I could hear DK crying from the other room. 

"Well im still going back."

"Ok just think about it." I nodded and Justin kissed the top of my head and left the room.

I fell asleep only to be woken up the next day from Justin and Mikey. They were ready to leave to bring me to the airport. Jake and Mikey were staying. Tyler is going with me because he has to start school soon.

We got in the car. I laid my head on Tyler's shoulder. We got to the airport and everyone said their goodbyes. Tyler walked in behind me and we went through all the bullshit at the airport. We're sitting at our terminal but Tyler keeps looking around.

"Yo, you good?"

"Uh, yea." I arch my eyebrow and slowly nod my head. I go on my phone slouching in my seat. I see someone crouching infront of me with flowers.

"I'm really sorry." Says the person. I move my phone to see DK. Hes holding carnations which are my favorite flower. I sit up and he's looking at me with pleadful eyes.

"DK," I was at a loss of words, "I-". I didnt know what to do. I just got up and walked into the bathroom. Tears were rushing out of my eyes. I started pacing cause I was hyperventilating. I calm myself down and look in the mirror. I look terrible. I wash my face and then look at myself again. I walk out and see Dk still sitting there with Ty. I walk over to them and DK stands up.

"Hey" I breathe out.

"She kissed me. I promise."

"Give me a few days." His head fell but he nodded. I kissed his cheek and he walked away.

"No. I cant watch my two best friends get hurt." Tyler spoke up.

"Flight 608 is now boarding" said the flight attendant.

We looked at Tyler making him speak quickly.

"Mikey paid her to kiss Dk infront of you so you two would break up and he could have you back."

Dk and I looked at each other. I grabbed the flowers and kissed him. He hugged me and kissed back.

"So the story is that our plane broke down and there wont be another flight until a week later, ok?" Tyler said.

"Babe, Im gonna be still all upset and be all over Mikey but on the low we're still together and you always look at me with sad eyes. Ok?" He smirked and nodded. We got in the car and drove back to the apartment. We walked in and Dk automatically started acting like he was sad. Tyler told everyone what was going on and Mikey came over to me and hugged me. I went into the hug as if I was hurt and broken. But everyone decided they wanted to go out to eat. DK and I stayed back and just said we wanted to try and talk about things. But really it was me sitting on his lap and us making out. That was until we heard they key lock unlock. DKs shirt and my shirt was off. 

The door opened and......