Chapter 12

KATES POV

I woke my head was pounding so I went to the bathroom I sat on the toilet only to see that I had started my period.

"Jake" I yelled out.

"Whats up" he yelled back.

"Kotex, regular and unscented please" I pleaded.

"Ill be back" I heard him say to the guys.

"What happened" I heard Justin ask.

"I started my fucking period" I yelled.

"TMI" he yelled.

"Suck it Slater."

"Thats Dks job." I could hear the boys getting rowdy. Dk kept telling them to shut up which caused me to laugh.

"Babe, I forgot my phone" I whined.

"Damn, that sucks huh?" He joked.

"Dk please." I knew what he was doing.

"Thats not my name, babe" I could feel his smirk.

"Dakota Miller." I heard ooos from the other room.

"Hang on" I heard footsteps outside the door. My phone then slid under the door a few seconds later.

After about 10 minutes of being bored on my phone a box of tampons were put onto the counter.

"Thank you Jakey," I heard an mmhmm. I grabbed a tampon, inserting it then cleaning myself up. I went out to the living room and sat on the couch. The guys were having their own conversations. I went on my phone but it felt like I was being watched. I look up and none of the guys are looking at me. I look at a window and see Stromedy.

"D-Dk," I say barely over a whisper, "J-Jake." None of them heard me. "Stromedy is staring at me from outside." Justin was the only one to hear me.

"Yo Dk, look at the window." Justin nodded. Dk saw Stromedy. All of the sudden I was pushed against the couch Dk making it look like hes kissing me. He pulled away and looked out the window. Stromedy's eyes went big. Dk went running outside. He tackled Stromedy, pinning him down. Kyle tried punching Dk but missed and Dk nailed him right in the face. It was sexy. Him so angry. Fighting for me. It turned me on. When Dk got done he came over to me, pinning me against the house kissing me. I grabbed his hand and we went inside to the spare bedroom. I got on his lap, kissing him gently, teasing him. He groaned hungrily as he flipped us over. Every time he would try to kiss me I moved my head. I could tell he was frustrated. He wrapped his hand around my neck not hard but kinky enough. He moved my face to his. Kissing me hard. I started to rub his dick and I soon started to feel a pulse. I flipped us over. I went down to his waist. I pulled his pants and boxers down. i gave him a hand job first. He was already moaning. When he threw his head back I put his dick in my mouth going down to before I deep throated him. He grabbed my hair pushing my head down more. I spit on his dick and gave him another hand job at the same time as giving him a blow job. His moans were getting faster letting me know he was close. I got up off my knees and looked at him. He groaned.

"Please finish." He cried. "Dont torture Daddy." I smirked and went back down and let him finish. I swallowed every drip and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I dont want the boys to smell this. When I finished Dk and I went back out the the living room.

"Dk you looking a little tired there," Justin smirked. Dk and I smirked at each other. Jake did not look too happy.

"Bro you fucked your girl when shes on her period?" Tyler asked. I slapped his arm and shook my head.

"We didnt fuck. I just helped with someting." I said looking at Dk.

"Yea ok well, Dk, Kate do you wanna go with us to an abandoned insane asylum?" Jake asked.

"Im good. Thanks tho." I shook my head and smiled. Dk agreed to go. All the guys were going. I had the house to myself.

"Babe can we go to the store. Im gonna watch Netflix when you guys are gone and I want snacks."

"The store isnt that far." He said getting his game started.

"Jake?" But he was too focused. Everyone was. I put on slides grabbing my wallet and going to Justins car. I backed out of the driveway and drove to the store. I got there and was getting a few snacks but a guy kept following me. I paid and walked quickly to my car. I got in but someone blocked me in. They keep trying to get me to the car to smell something but I dont get out or try. Im on the verge of crying it was so bad. I didnt know what to do. Jake started calling my phone.
Jake
Kate

Kate where are you?
Im at the store but someone is trying to get me to smell something and they have me blocked in. I cant get out. Jake im scared.
Dk is calling the cops. Where are you?
At the store around the corner.
Hang in there.

A few minutes later cops pulled up and they tried to take off but the cops caught them. They told me what they were trying to get me to smell was laced with drugs and that it wouldve knocked me out instantly. I sigh in relief and head back home.  I walk in the house and everyone runs up to me. I latch on to the first person I see. It was Tyler. He rocked us side to side hugging me tightly. A third hand started rubbing my back. I pull away to see that its Dk. I hugged him and he left a kiss on my head.
"You can bring her to the spare bedroom if you want." Dk lifted me up and we went to the spare bedroom.
"That was the scariest thing ive ever been through."
"Babe its ok now you're safe." I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed me back and we just sat there. He laid me down and cuddled me. I went on my phone and decided to post a picture on Instagram.

Liked by: mamamanfs dkmoneyy jakedufner and 1793 others

Tagged: dkmoneyy

Katedufner: Hi, I love you. Youve become one of my bestest friends. Not only are you my lover but you're my therapist. Thank you for everything you do for me. I love you 🖤.

Dkmoneyy: I love you too gorgeous 😭🖤
Jakedufner: Happy for you 💕
Mikeymanfs: Youre perfect for each other
Mamamanfs: Glad to see you so happy 💝
Kates_ex: You know I was always better 😉
Jakedufner: kates_ex Get off her page before I beat your ass again. Remember you cheated on her.
Tylermanfre: Happy for yall best 💙
Cuddly.dkmoneyy: Ah parents 💍
Cuddly.dufners: Dk and Kate with Jake and Apple double date???

I smiled at the feed back. It made me feel good how happy people were for us. I look over at Dk and he was asleep. I lay my head on his chest and fell asleep.

____________
1209