Chapter 13

KATES POV

I woke up to see Dk gone from bed. I go out to the kitchen and see him on his phone at the breakfast island. I sit on the counter behind him and kick him in the butt. He turns around and smiles. He wraps his arm around my waist and I lay my head against his.
"Hi gorgeous," he said kissing the top of my head.
"Hi handsome," I kiss his cheek and we both smile at each other. He lifts me off the counter and tells me to go get dressed. We both go to the bedroom and i get clothes set up. When dk left the room Mikey knocked on the door. He closed the door behind him.
"Kate, hes cheating on you." He whispered.
"Mikey, no hes not." I rolled my eyes walking away. He just put his hands up and walked away. Which got me thinking. Was Dk actually cheating on me? Is Mikey right? The door opened snapping me out of my thoughts.
"You gonna get dressed so we can go for breakfast?"
"No im not that hungry."
"Then why did you start to plan it then not want to?"
"Dk are you cheating on me?"
"What?" He looked a taken back.
"Are you cheating on me?" I said with more attitude.
"What no." He just kept his eyes on me. I walked up to him as he still watched me and my every move.
"Are you lying to me?"
"Babe really. Im not cheating." Now he was looking everywhere but me.
"Liar" i walked around him and headed for the door.
"Im not lying please I-I love you." His voice cracked and tears formed in his eyes. I just turned around and walked out of the room. I could hear his faint cry from the other room. Which broke me and caused me to cry. Mikey came over and just hugged me.

"Why is Dk balling his eyes out?" Jake asked coming around the corner. "Whats going on?" I got up and ran to the room. I opened the door and saw Dk sitting there tears streaming down his face as if it was a hurricane outside. We ran to each other engulfing each other into tight hugs. We pulled away and I wiped his face.

"Im sorry for assuming. It just went through my mind for no reason." He just kissed me. When he stopped kissing me he hugged me again.

"Were ok?" I nodded and he kissed me. I got dressed while he waited outside the room.

 I got dressed while he waited outside the room

Kates outfit^

Dk and I went out to a local diner and I got peanut butter cup pancakes with water. Dk got waffles and apple juice. I ate half of my pancakes bringing the rest home. We got home and I was sitting in the living room until I got a call from my best friend Aley who i havent seen in like 2 years. We talked for about an hour. Before she had to go. I come out of the room and see Dk standing out on the balcony with some girl. They're standing uncomfortably close to each other...

_______
529