Chapter 5

//Peter pov\\
"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER" I heard MJ yell into the phone I flinched and groaned.
"MJ remember we had a little talk about not yelling over the phone due to my enhanced hearing" I told her in the kindest way possible.
"Oh sorry babe but it's kinda hard when my beloved boyfriend has not been in contact with me for about a week and when I go to your apartment I find out by a total stranger that your aunt died and that they didn't know what happened to you you need to tell my things Peter I care about you" MJ said. I smiled
"Hey how about a date and I will tell you everything?" I asked walking out into the living room and sitting down next to tony
"Ok but I swear to god Parker if you don't tell me everything I won't give you a kiss for three weeks" she said and I gasped and placed a hand over my heart then changed the call to face time and held it up so she could see me and I could See her.
"Well I guess I need to tell you everything three weeks is a long time hogs breath for dinner?" I asked she smiled her breath taking smile and nodded.
"Meet you there a six and don't be late or I swear to god I'll make sure you won't be getting any kisses for at least a week got it" she said. Still smiling
"See you at six babe, I love you" I said making a kissy face at the camera.
"Love you to babe, stay safe and Don't get yourself killed, you have a habit of nearly dying and giving me a heart attack each time see you at six" she said making a kissy face and hang up. I chuckled softly rolling my eyes when tony cleared his throat. I looked at him in surprise forgetting he was even there. I blushed slightly and rubbed the back of my neck
"So was that your girlfriend you told us about" he asked I nodded and stopped blushing.
"Yeah she is anyway it's like 4:30 I need to go make reservations and get dressed get some money and all that" I said standing up he held up a hand. I raised an eyebrow at his as he took out his wallet.
"Here take this to pay for it I don't need it anyway" he said handing my three hundred dollar bills. My eyes widened as I looked back up at him.
"Mr stark I can't take this, it's too much" I said trying to hand it back to him. But he just ran to the elevator and left before I could manage to persuade him to keep it. I just stood shocked for a bit before checking the time and running to my room to get ready.
5:45 pm I walked out of my room in my best suit and tie my wallet in my pocket. I walked out into the living room stopping dead in my tracks when I saw all of the avengers there staring at me.

Suddenly Natasha Spoke up"And we're are you going dressed like that?"she asked standing up and walking over to me

"And we're are you going dressed like that?"she asked standing up and walking over to me.
"Um I'm going on a date with my girlfriend and I need to be there soon so can I go please?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled she nodded and moved to the side. I smiled at her and started to walk towards the elevator then stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around and looked at them.
"Uh you don't happen to have a motorcycle I could use do you?" I asked Natasha smiled at me and chucked me a pair of keys. I smiled at her and nodded my thanks before checking my watch and walked in to the elevator.heading down stairs, gabbing the bike and riding to the restaurant.
//avengers pov\\
We all sat there staring at the elevator doors before Steve cleared his throat. We all looked at him as he began to talk
"This morning in the gym, Peter came in and picked up an impressive amount of Wight, but that's not the point after he did his warm ups he took of his shirt to reveal like a thousand scars, it was honestly a really sad sight" he said Bucky nodded and if you looked had enough you could swear you could see a tear building behind his left eye. We all stared at him Natasha frowned and left the room down the hall to who knows we're.
"What did they look like how bad were they"Sam asked steve looked down
"They were bad you know if you see them there was one across his arm that looks like so,one tried to cut him arm off but let's not talk about this now it's movie night" Steve said looking up. Everyone nodded and they began the argument of hat movie to watch.
//Peter pov\\
As I pulled up at the restaurant I parked and turned of the bike. Walked inside and waited in the waiting room since I was a few minutes early. After two minutest MJ walked in in a gorgeous dress and looked around.

 Once she spotted me she smiled and walked over I stood up and gave her a kiss and a hug

"You look beautiful" I said as I kissed her cheek she giggled and looked at me.
"Not so bad yourself, now let's go sit down and have a nice dinner while you tell me were you've been for the past week" she said taking my hand in her own and walking over to the registration desk.
"Reservation for Parker 6:00" I said the lady looked up and smiled.
"Of course please follow me" she said walking through the small restaurant. We followed close behind still holding hands. When we stopped at a table for two
"Would you like any drinks while you wait?" She asked we both looked at each other.
"Order whatever you want I'm paying" I said she smiled at me and ordered her drink. After she ordered I ordered a jug of water. As we waited I explained what happened the past week and how my life has gotten a lot more chaotic. With the avengers after me and those said people being my new guardians. By the time I finished we ordered and ate our food and was waiting for our desert
"Oh Peter I'm so sorry, that must suck having your family want to kidnap you if you need to get away your always welcome at my house"she told me smiling sweetly. I smiled back and gave her a kiss.
"Thank you I love you so much babe" I said  
"I love you to spiderboy" she said. Just then our deserts arrived, we ate them i paid and dropped her home. Before heading home, having a shower and going to bed.
(Anddddddd done I'm not gonna be updating for two weeks tho I'm really busy with stuff like my school camp anyway until next time.
Tomdaya25 xoxo)