Chapter 7

//Natasha pov\\
After Peter said those words and fell asleep my smile grew ten folds. As I held him tighter to my chest.
"He called me mum" I whispered to myself, a happy tear making its way down my face. The elevator opened a minute later, the others walking out and into the dark room that had me and Peter sitting on the couch.
"Be quiet you'll wake Peter" I whisper yelled as they walked in talking loudly. They all stared at me and the teenaged boy in my arms, sound asleep.
"What happened to him he looked worse than usual?" Clint asked sitting on the couch with me.
"He called me mum" i said running my fingers though his chestnut curls. There eyes widen in shock and all of them were on the couch in seconds asking questions about what happened.
"He's being bullied, he broke down today, telling me everything about this boy who beats him up everyday mentally and physically I think his name was flash, it makes me want to cry with him, he's too pure to be who he is after everything he's gone through." I said looking down at him while he sleeps, a tear slowly rolling down my face.
"he's being bullied" I heard clint say darkly. I looked up to see them all staring at the ground in pure hatred.
"No one hurts my nephew and gets away with it, especially one a special as Peter" Wanda said through gritted teeth. The rest nodded in agreement.
"Hey stark, what about taking turns in picking Peter up and dropping him off along with getting one of us to go to school with him" Loki suggested, tony turned to look at him
"Why are you asking me I'm not his parent I'm his uncle ask Natasha, she's him mom" he said rolling his eyes.
"Well you are the one to own this ugly building stark so I thought i would ask you or should I asked the much smarter Mrs. Stark?" Loki said smirking as Tony's face went red from anger. The rest of us laughed at his reaction, while the others laughed Peter stirred in his sleep getting my attention. His face was scrunched up like he was in pain but couldn't scream in agony, he had silent tears running down his bruised face. And he was silently muttering words like 'no' 'please don't go' and 'I'm sorry' (sorry not sorry hahahaha) I frowned.
'He must be having a nightmare' I thought as I ran my fingers through his chestnut curls. He began sweating and tossing in his sleep, gaining the attention of the others present in the room. I began to gently shake his shoulders. After two minuets of us trying to wake him up his eyes jolted open, sitting up he took big diluted breaths. It sounded like he was about to pass out from hyperventilation, I quickly took action rubbing a comforting hand on his back in bid and small circles. He gently leaned into the touch sighing in contentment.
"are you ok now" i asked he looked up at me with his big, brown orbs, and nodded. He sat up and yawned an adorable yawn while trying but failing to rub the sleep out his eyes.
"welcome back guys, aunt wanda?" he said looking at her tieredly. Wanda's eyes widend as she froze quickly getting over it and looking at him.
"yes hony" she asked I narrowed my eyes at her giving her a look that said 'he's mine back off'. She didn't seem to care.
"Can I have a hug I'm still tiered and want a cuddle until I fall asleep again" he asked in an adorable baby voice. We all cooed over him as wanda nodded and floted over to him. She sat down in the corner, Peter crawled over to her and rapped his arms around her waist and snuggled his head on her chest. She placed a protective arm arm around him as she gently fed her fingers through his hair. The others were just starting in shock before he went to sleep he said something that would make me laugh for the rest if my life.
"night" he started before he put a tiered smirk on
"uncle Steve, uncle tony, uncle Bruce, uncle bucky, uncle vistion, uncle sam, uncle scott, aunt hope, aunt wanda, mum, uncle thor, uncle loki and clint" he said with a slight chuckle before his eyes driffted close and we all laughed at Clints face.
"hey why can't I be uncle clint no fair, nat your kid is evil" he said while crossing his arms like a little kid who didn't get what they wanted. We all laughed again but was quieted when wanda told us to shut up.
(okay done sorry for the wait I'm writing another books and my friend sleep over my house sorry but until next time
Tomdaya25xoxo)