Chapter 10

//peters pov\\
I looked confused for a moment and looked at my mother.
"What are you talking about?" I said she looked at me and I sighed.
"I'm sorry mum, I shouldn't be doing things like that to you, I won't do it again without your permission, I promise" I said shacking my head slightly.
"Thank you Pete it means a lot since you know it's a mothers job to worry" she said.
'She really cares for me, I feel really bad for keeping this secret from her, maybe I could tell her, how would she take it, she might take the suit from me, but than again she is a superhero herself and she could help me train, well here goes nothing' I thought. Taking a deep breath I face my mum.
"Um mum, I need to tell you something," I said she looked at me and hummed.
"What is it?," she asked I took another deep breath.
"Um well, hehe you know how your looking for that spiderman guy right," I started she nodded her head.
"Well, um search no more for you have found him" I said she looked at me mouth agape in pure shock and confusion. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.
"I'm sorry but I must of miss heard you, cuz I swear I I heard you say you were spiderman, the annoying web slinging vigilantly that we've been trying to catch for like three months" she said. I laughed
"Yeah, what was that about that was so annoying you guys shooting me and trying to beat me up every time i go out on patrol, it was getting harder to escape to, jeez uncle Steve has an amazing throw" I said chuckling slightly. She suddenly pulled me into a hug
"I'm so sorry, why didn't you tell me I wouldn't have gone out, I wouldn't have gone after you if I had known" she said in a slightly panicked tone. I shook my head
"Mum there is nothing you could have done its your job to complete your mission , and I just so happen to be that said person in your mission, you were just doing as you were told, there was nothing you could do, in fact I should be the one saying sorry I'm the one who resisted you guys, I am just so secretive about my identity, to keep the people I care about safe" I said. Mum just grabbed me and gave me a huge hug.
"Please don't tell the others yet I'm not ready to give my identity away to that many people yet" I said she nodded and hugged me again.
"From now on you will train with me, no arguments" she said. I happily nodded to that
" really thanks so much I would really like that when do we start" I said. She chuckled and ruffled my hair, tomorrow meet me in the secret training room on level 132, we will start from there ok?" Said said. I nodded rapidly incredibly excited about what was going to happen. Until now I was just self taught except for the small marshal arts training I had when I was a kid. I'm finally gonna be able to fight properly, be like the hero I always wanted to be. And make my uncle Ben and aunt may proud, they didn't die just for me the disrespect there memory's by sulking and throwing my life away because of it.if I did that aunt may would rise from her grave and scold me for it. I hugged my mum tighter for a second longer before I let her go and smiled at her.
"Before I passed out I remember something about you saying that we can have a mother son type bonding thing," I said smiling she stood up and smiled back nod dinner head.
"I did didn't I" she said looking back at me.
"Well than go get freshened up and changed I will meet you in the living room in 10 minuets okay"  she said walking to the door and leaving. I quickly got up and had a shower getting changed into black jeans, black tank top and black hoody. Quickly walking out side and into the living room, sitting down and playing in my phone for a bit. About five minuets later Natasha walked in. In a black shirt that said 'Bad Ass' on it. And a pair of ripped denim jeans, she looked great in it standing up i walked over to her.
"So we're to first, the park, Coffee shop" I asked she smiled.
"First stop the movies" she said I lit up in a great big ear to ear smile. Beaming with excitement, practically bouncing in my seat waiting for her to get her handbag.
"Okay to the car we go" she said chuckling slightly at my excitement to go to a simple movie. We drove to the cinema and parked outside.
(Idk what the cinemas in America look like so I'm just gonna go off the ones I have in Australia)
We walked inside and to the ticket line.
"Hey mum what movie are we gonna watch" I asked she smiled down at me and ruffled my hair.
"What ever one you want to watch" she said, I looked back up the the movie screen that displays the names of the movies and what time there going to be played. It took me a while to choose but I ended up with a movie called 'attack on Titan'.
(I'm obsessed and this is a animated movie with all the good voice actors and stuff, all rights reserved and stuff)
"One teenage and one adult to see attack on Titan please" Natasha said to the cashier smiling sweetly at her.
"Of course, would you like any drinks or snacks with that?" 'Carla' asked. Nat looked down at me, as if to say 'go on order what your spider metabolism needs'.
"Um a jumbo combo please with a mix of frozen Pepsi and raspberry for the drink please" I said nervously. She chuckled and nodded typed it down and looked at my mum.
"Medium combo please, just Fanta for the drink please" she said. She nodded typing again before looking up.
"Your total comes to $68.80 thank you" she said. Mum nodded and gave her the money and walked off with our food and drinks into cinema 4 to watch our movie.
(And done this was a crappy chapter. Anyway I highly recommend the anime attack in Titan it is a really good show and manga series that I am addicted to anyway until next time
Tomdaya25xoxo)