Chapter 8

//wanda pov\\
As Peter fell asleep, my hands started to glow red as I put calming thiugnts and images in his head. Keeping my hands lit up, I looked up to see Natasha and like everyone else glaring at me, except for Clint he's glaring at peter.
"what?" I asked, Natasha slipped out a knife from the author knows were (dirty minded people out there get your heads out of the clouds it wasn't in that way)
"Peter is mine lay off" she said with a glare, I glared back and pulled Peter closer to my chest, letting out a low growl.
"He's mine now, I don't see him asking you to hug him while he slept" I spit back my other hand starting to glow red. Hey eyes catch fire as she suddenly stood up, starting to make her way over to me. I growled holding Peter closer to my chest I, activated my powers to push her back.
"Go away Natasha, Peter is sleeping with me and with me he will stay" I said dangerously low. Everyone but Natasha looks scared she just pulled out a gun and aimed it at me. I smirked
"Go on shoot me is that how you want Peter to wake up, me laying dead, him in my arms the poor thing would be traumatised" I said standing picking Peter up with me. She let out a low growl, walking up to me and Peter, and slapped me across the face. I gasped as I instinctively shot a stream of magic out of my hand to get her away from me. She hit the other wall with a loud thud  and I ran out of the room silent tears streaming down my face, Peter still attached to me. I ran to my room and locked the door. As I slid down to the floor I cried calling myself stupid. Without realising it my powers activated and went crazy along with the thoughts I was still putting into peters head. Instead of calming nice thoughts I was accidentally making him see his worst nightmare. I only snapped out of it when I heard peters screams of terror. I quickly removed my hand from his hair to his shoulder and gently shook it. He woke up and started to cry, I brought him closer to my chest, as I ran my fingers though his hair. He calmed down after awhile, and all I could hear were his gentle sniffles.
"Wanda are you ok?" He asked, looking up at me I only nodded and opened my mouth to reply, but before any words came out there was a loud knock at my door.
" wanda please open the door, I'm sorry I did what I did I was just being possessive, and I guess with all the stress of fighting spiderman it's getting a bit much, and now finding out my son is being bullied makes it worse, please let me hold my son he helps me calm down" I heard Natasha say.
I saw Peter looking up at the door like a lost puppy, I slowly got up picking Peter up with me.
I opened the door to see Natasha and Clint standing beside each other. Natasha had tears streaming down her face, and as soon as Peter noticed he jumped of me and ran over to her giving he a hug. She hugged back putting her face in his soft curls, she looked up slightly and mouthed
'Thank you'. I only nodded and walked back into my room. I walked over to my bed and put my face on my pillow, and cried. Peter reminded me so much of peitro and I miss him more than anything else in the world, and being around Peter helps dim the pain of him being gone
'Natasha is so lucky, I with Peter was my son' I thought as I silently cried myself to sleep.
//Natasha's pov\\
Holding my beloved son in my arms and clint sanding next to me rubbing small circles on my back. This all I needed in life I could quit the avengers if it meant I could stay as happy as I am now. I slowly sat down In The middle of the hallway holding my now sleeping son in my arms. I slowly inhaled his scent, as I gently ran my fingers through his hair.
"Peter is my son and I love his as if I had him myself I don't know what I would do if something happened to him, he is so kind and forgiving he's melted Louis heart hell he melted my heart, and I'm like 100% sure he sparked some electricity inside Tony's ark reactor, the point I'm trying to make is that he is my baby and what is it that mothers do with there babies?" I said quietly staring at Peter.
"They protect them with the help of there farther and aunts and uncles, and as long as Peter is in my life he is my baby and I will protect him until I die I'm just glad that your here clint, I know for a fact that without you I wouldn't be able to raise him, I was so nervous like with that spider guy out there, it's getting really stressful and with the date of me going to the red room is starting to prove all to much for me to handle,you two are my only way I'm getting through life the way I am, Peter is my son and clint your my boyfriend and with you two by my said I know we will get through and I couldn't be more thrilled to call you farther of my amazing son thank you so much clint thank you so much Peter I love you both more than words care to describe" I said smiling down at Peter one more time before picking him up. And taking him to my room clint next to me I walked in and laid myself and Peter down clint taking his shirt off before crawling in bed. On the other side of Peter be both fell asleep me staring at the framed document on my night stand it read.
ADOPTION FORM FOR: Peter Parker
Mother: Natasha Ramomoff
Farther: Clint Barton
(And done I did it thanks a heep Sonofartimes you helped a lot anyway sorry for the long wait I hoped you enjoyed it and no I don't really ship clintasha it just kinda fit into the story anyway until next time
Tomdaya25xoxo)