The Meeting

TONI'S POV

"Jug, could you hurry up I wanna get there before it closes!" I said to Jughead. "Toni chill out we will get there on time, and for your information 'wanna' isn't a word the correct way to say that is 'want to'."

'I swear sometimes I just want to strangle him' I thought.

"Suck my dick Jones!" I shout as i'm half way out of my trailer getting on my motorcycle. I swear if the chinese food place (can't remember the name) in the mall is closed when we get there i'm going to kill Jug. We finally leave the Southside and head to the mall of the Northside of Riverdale.

We finally reached the place in the mall, turns out it's called panda express. As we're waiting in line I see the most beautiful girl in the world. She's wearing a red crop top that shows her creamy skin and she was wearing the shortest shorts it's probably sinful how short they are, but the main thing i noticed about her is that she had a thick head of red beautiful hair and red lip stick. Damn, and those legs could go for days. "Jug look at that girl she is the hottest angel i've ever seen." Just as i get done talking to Jughead me and the red-headed angel connect eyes, and i must say i could drown in those brown orbs and i won't even care. "Go talk to her!" Jug says snapping me out of my daze. I look at Jug then back to her, i guess it's go hard or go home. "Save my spot and if i don't come back in time then you know what i want", I tell him.

I started walking towards the girl and i could tell she was shy. Once i approached to where she was standing i said the first pickup line i could think of.

"Hey, i lost my phone number do you think i could have yours?" 'Toni what the actual fuck' i mentally scold myself, but to my surprise she giggled and oh my god it was the best thing i've ever heard.

"Y-Yeah you c-can." She stutters which makes me swoon over her even more.

CHERLY'S POV

'Bitch what the fuck did you seriously just stutter' i scold myself as she hands me her phone.

"So, what's your name gorgeous." Oh my god she just called me gorgeous i'm going to faint. "Cheryl, what's yours?" i questioned. "Toni or you could call me daddy." She smirks as i blush. I hand her back her phone and say "I just might call you that if you keep smirking like that." I say.

I look at her and she has a shocked expression on her face and i'm not gonna lie i surprised myself with that one. She finally snaps out of her shocked daze and says "well maybe me and you should go on a date to settle that. How does Pop's sound?" i smile and say "i'll see you at 8." She smiles and walks away.

As she leaves Betty finally gets back with 3 more bags of clothes. "Who were you just talking to?" She asks. " I think my future girlfriend. We'll figure that out once the clock strucks 8." Betty and I exchanged a knowing glance to each other and head out the mall. Betty is my cousin, which means i can be myself around her and not be shy, unlike how i am with new people.

We finally arrive to Thistlehouse and make our way up to my room before my horrid mother and uncle see us. As I sit in my desk chair and Betty lays on my bed, my phone goes off and it says.

'New Message'

I open it to see who its from but it's an unknown number the text says

UNKNOWN:
hey gorgeous, can't wait for our date tonight ❤️

Oh it's Toni, I her text back

ME:
I can't wait either. Is there anything specific you would like me to wear 😉

FROM TONI 😱❤️:
well princess, if i told you that then you probably won't be allowed in Pops 😏

"Cheryl why are you smiling like a mad man and blushing like a baboons butt?" Betty asks me laughing then she says, "oh my gosh are you texting that girl from earlier?" "Maybe." I respond back to her. speaking of respond i forgot to text Toni back.