Mixed Feelings

CHERYL'S POV

I was cuddled up to Toni while watching a movie when I got a text from Heather asking if we could hang out tomorrow.

Of course I texted her back and agreed to it.

That brings us to now.

It was around 2p.m. and Heather and I decided to go to a french cafe in Centerville.

I got out of my car and met her at the doors of the cafe.

"Hey Cherbear. You ready for this lunch date?" Heather said.

"Of course Heath." I said with a smile and we walked in.

The hostess sat us down in a secluded corner and gave us complimentary mimosas.

"Oh my god this place is so fancy." I expressed while looking all around.

"Yeah this used to be a place I would go to just to feel a little fancy myself." Heather said with a smirk and I chuckled.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and I pulled out to see that Veronica was calling me from her work phone.

"Sorry Heath but I need to take this." I said and walked off to the bathroom.

HEATHER'S POV

Since there was no one around our table and no one was watching and I took this as a chance to put the anti-depressant powder into Cher's drink and stirred it.

I looked around and saw Cheryl coming back so I hurried to put the bag back in my purse and acted normal.

"Sorry it was a business call." Cheryl said and sipped on her drink and I smirked.

"No problem at all." I said with a wink.

3 hours later

Cheryl and I are still hanging out and she is like..super happy which makes me happy.

I didn't put too much powder in her drink so it should start to wear off in half an our.

Cheryl's pov

Heather and I had decided to go walk around the park near the cafe after we ate and its been an hour since then.

But this is the happiest i've ever been.

I heard a phone ring as Heather and I were laughing and she took out her phone to answer her call.

"Of course I used the right amount it should wear off soon." Heather said into the phone which made me curious.

"What new plan." She said irritated.

"Ok i'll be there soon." She said and I frowned.

"Cher I have to go my boss is being an annoying asshole." She said upset.

"But i've never felt this kind of happiness with anyone I feel like im on drugs." I said and her eyes got wide but she quickly fixed them......weird.

"I know and I was having such a good time too but when work calls I have to go at full speed." She said and we both laughed.

"Ok well bye Heath." I said and gave her a hug.

"Bye my Cherbear." She said but I started to feel something fighting off the happiness like it was something in my heart that knew something wasn't right.

I shook it off and we walked back to our respective cars.

Once I got in I just stared straight ahead.

'She called me her Cherbear but im Toni's not hers.' I thought.

Everything is just starting to seem weird but I guess that's just me.