Planning And More Planning Part 1

Mid-November

TONI'S POV

I was now currently sitting at the dinning table with Cheryl in my lap and Kevin sitting across from us.

"Okay Cheryl you said you designed your ceremony dress and your reception dress what's going on with that now?" Kevin asked in his business voice.

"They are now in the process of being made at my company." Cheryl said proudly and I kissed her cheek while smiling at her.

"What about bridesmaid dresses and Toni don't zone out i'm about to get to you so be ready." Kevin said to me and I rolled my eyes. "We only have three months left we have to make sure everything is in order." He finished.

"Well we're going with short white dresses for the girls and a black tuxedo with a black tie for the guys and Toni." Cheryl said.

"How many are you going to do?" Kevin said. I started to feel like we were in a game of rapid fire.

"There will be two bridesmaids for me and two groomsmen, or whatever we're gonna call it, for Toni." Cheryl answered for us as I squeezed her sides. She smiled down at me.

I loved seeing her so happy and i'm glad I was the cause of it. I gave her a loving smile even though she couldn't see it since she turned back around to look at Kevin.

"Okay what about vows and i'm just going down the list." Kevin said.

"We're writing them." I said happily.

"Okay. I've notified the venue in advance so they could be ready. You guys also have a cake tasting next week on Thursday at six at Cakes Galore so make time for that. Umm.." Kevin trailed off flipping through the pages in his book while writing everything down on a notepad for me and Cher.

"Flowers! So what kind of flowers did you guys want to use." Kevin said excitedly.

"For the bouquets we are going to use white roses and the same for the boutonnières." Cheryl said. "Then for the center pieces for the reception tables we will have red and white roses." I finished for her.

"Okay then the rest is good. Got the catering, the chairs, drinks, marriage license, tables, colors, music, guests, anything else you guys think we need?" Kevin said going down his list.

"The brides." I say and smirk. Cheryl and Kevin gave me a glare and I said "damn chill I was joking jeez." Cheryl then hit my shoulder and Kevin rolled his eyes.

'What the fuck I do we were all just in a good mood,' I said to myself. They get to serious about all this planning stuff.

"Anyways," Kevin started. "You guys will go cake tasting use my name when you get there, and next Saturday we can go place orders for the flower arrangements. Sounds good?"

"Yep all good." I answered cautiously. Kevin then handed Cheryl the list of stuff we had to do.

All three of us got up and we walked to the front door.

Kevin opened the door and I pulled Cheryl into me by her waist so she could lean against my front.

"Thank you so much Kevin we really appreciate this and you." I said sincerely. He gave me a warm smile and said "anything for my favorite couple." We laughed and he left.

Cheryl closed the door and turned around in my arms and put her arms around my neck. "Only three more months babe are sure you want to be with my crazy ass forever"? Cheryl said and smirked.

"Of course, I don't mind your crazy ass." I smirked as I moved my hands from her waist down to her butt. "Oh my god babe that is not what I meant." She said as she hit my my chest while laughing.