Lodge Lodge Part 2

*contains heavy smut don't read if you can't handle it*

CHERYL'S POV

After she says that I feel myself getting wet as fuck. Toni walks over to me and grabs my ass roughly making me moan. "Before I get to into this, are you sure." She asked in a serious tone. "Yes i'm sure, more than ever." I say, and she then picks me up. I wrap my legs around her and my arms around her neck. She pushes me against the wall. Hard.

She starts to kiss me slowly then she started getting rougher. I felt her get harder and I had got an idea. "I wanna suck you." I say trying not to moan at the hickies she started to make. "Whats my name." She says. "Toni." I moaned. "No what's my name baby girl." She said again biting my neck. "Daddy." I gasp. She then lets me go and I fall to my knees. I unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. I pulled down her pants and she was left in her boxers.

I started to get nervous considering i've never seen Toni dick but I guess it's now or never. I pull her boxers down her toned legs and gasped as it hit me in the face. Holy shit she was huge. "Fuck daddy you're so big." I say stroking her length up and down. "Open up princess and let me put my dick in your mouth." She said making me wet. This whole daddy thing is really turning me on. I open my mouth and put her dick in my mouth. I started to bob my head back and forth. I took her out of my mouth and spit on her cock and rubbed it up and down all the way. She grabbed my hair as I was pulling away I said "Fuck my mouth daddy. Let me swallow your cum." I finished giving her a sultry look. "open up then my queen." Toni said with a smirk. I open my mouth wide enough for her to fit and she starts thrusting in and out fast. "Fuck princess your mouth feels so good around me."  She keeps grunting then I feel thick ropes of liquid going down my throat. "Damn i'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk right." Toni said with her voice lower than normal full with arousal.

She picks me up and brings me to the bed. She gently laid me down and took off her her shirt and sports bra, she was mow completely naked. I stared at her abs getting wet just looking at them. She then climbed on top of me. She started kissing me gently and rubbing my cheek. "I love you baby girl and if I get to rough then tell me. Okay?" She say. "Okay, and I love you too. Now, make me you slut daddy." I say innocently. She then brings her head down and kisses me roughly. I feel her bring her hand up to take off my top. I raise up so she can do it with more ease. Now the only clothing that I had on was my red thong.

Toni then kissed down my neck to my breasts. She takes the right one in her mouth and starts to lick and suck on my nipple, while she pinched and played with my left nipple. "Fuck Toni." I moaned. She bit down hard on my nipple and said "thats not my name right now baby girl. What's my name?" She asks biting down harder than before. "Oh Fuck daddy!" I moaned out loud. "Good girl." She praised and moved the hand that was pinching my nipple down into my thong and started rubbing my clit. I started to hump her.

"More." I said. "More what princess." Toni said still sucking my boobs like her life depended on it. "I need more of you." I repeat getting frustrated and even more horny. "You gotta be more specific than that baby girl." She said smirking. "Oh my god I want you to fuck me with your big cock. Spread my tight pussy open and fuck me so hard until i'm begging you to stop." I sayin a high pitched tone. When I finished Toni grabbed my thing and yanked it down my legs. She grabbed her rock hard dick and pushed the full thing inside of me. "Fuck you're so big daddy. I can feel you in my stomach." I moaned.

She started thrusting in and out of me going faster and harder each time. When she hits a particularly sensitive spot I go crazy. "Oh my god. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I yell. I hear Toni grunting and I see her muscles tensing do to her really fast thrust. "Ugh i'm gonna cum daddy!" I said. She keeps thrusting and leans down into my ear, "let it go princess." and with that I squirt all over her. "Damn hope you're ready for round 2 baby girl. Now get on your hands and knees." She said as I finished my orgasm. Her demanding voice making me all wet again. I turned over and was now on all fours.

"So you've been a bad girl, huh? She said. After she said that she hit my ass and rubbed it with her hand. I was a damn waterfall now. I nodded to her question. "Then what should you're punishment be?" She asked. "Spank me daddy. Fuck me until i'm begging you to stop." I whimpered. She spanked me again. I moaned out loud this time and she spanked me again even harder. "Fuck!" I gasp. "You like that, huh. You like it when I spank you like a little slut." She said in that deep tone again. "Yes daddy i'm your slut!" I moaned. The next thing I feel is her hands on my waist and her dick going inside me. She started off slowly but then she went an incredible speed hitting my cervix each time. She then moved her right hand from my hip and started to pull my hair. It felt so fucking good. She started going harder in me. "Babe you're so deep. I feel you in my stoma-ooohhh-don't stop daddy-fuck-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when she hit my g-spot. "I'm gonna cum daddy. Fuck me harder! Damn you're so big!" I shout. She spanked me again and said "Cum for me baby girl." With her words and her voice like that I came hard, but Toni didn't slow down she kept going the same fast pace. "Shit babe i'm to sensitive." She started to rub my clit with her hand going even faster if that was possible. "Ugh! i'm gonna cum again daddy. Fuck!." I came again and as I did I felt a warm liquid gush inside of me. "Fuck i'm cumming in your tight pussy baby girl." Toni grunted. I moan at the feeling.

When we both calmed down we collapsed on the bed. Toni on her back with her hands behind her head, while I was cuddled against her, my head on her shoulder. "That was amazing. The best sex i've ever had." I said looking up at her. "Ditto." She said leaning down and kissing my lips lightly and longingly.

"So you have a spanking kink and get turned on by my muscles?" She said while smirking. "You have a daddy kink and get turned on by my ass." I retorted. "Touché." She said and we laughed. "Well you were definitely right." I said. "About what princess?" She questioned putting her arm around me bringing me closer to her. "I won't be able to walk right tomorrow." She laughed and asked "was I to rough on you. I tend to lose control around sexy goddesses." "No but keep that up and we'll be up all night." I said and winked.

"So were you into it?" She asked. "Into what?" I question. "The whole 'daddy' thing." "Hell yea that was so hot and it made me so wet." I said and smirked at her. "Good because it's not going away." She says. "Mmm yes daddy." I hum. She kisses me and tells me good night.

While she's sleeping I grab my phone and open it. I go to my contacts and click her name to change it.

Babe🏈🍆💦 has been changed to Daddy🍆💦😩 . Do you want to save this change?

I click yes. Toni is now officially daddy. I then turn off my phone and go to sleep.

a/n I said it was heavy. If you didn't like it then you were warned.