Paris Part 1

TONI'S POV

Cheryl and I were sitting down waiting for our flight to be called. Cheryl was curled up in my lap and I had my hand over her thigh protectively.

Cheryl and I were talking when a little boy came running up to us.

"Um..excuse me." He said and Cheryl and I turned our heads towards him.

"Well hi there handsome what's up." Cheryl asked him in a cheerful voice while turning to face the little kid. He blushed and looked down.

"I wanted to see if I could get your autograph Ms. Toni you are my idol and I really hope to play football like you someday." He answered and I smiled at his cuteness.

"Oh and my sister is a huge fan of fashion but she's to scared to come over here so can I get your autograph for her too?" He asked while looking at Cheryl.

"Sure thing cutie what's her name?" My beautiful wife asked. "Stacy." He whispered. "And what's your name?" I ask as I grab the piece of paper and pen from him. "Tanner." He said and have me a big smile. Then I wrote—

To Tanner,
Don't be like me, be better than me. Keep practicing and don't give up no matter what life throws at you and don't forget to find love.
                                           Sincerely,
                                                      Toni Topaz

I then handed the paper back to him and he read it. Tanner then jumped up and hugged me then he hugged Cheryl after she handed him Stacy's autograph.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, you guys are the best!" He said then ran off back to his family.

"Awe he was so cute." Cheryl said as she curled back into my lap. "I know an—" "Flight 237 to Paris, France is now boarding for first class. Flight 237 is now boarding for first class only." The speaker announced.

"Let's go then princess." I said and rubbed her leg so she could get up. "Uggh okay." She grumbled.

Once Cheryl and I were comfortable in our seats we started back talking. "Babe you are so great with kids." Cheryl says as she leans her head on my shoulder. "So are you babygirl. I think you'll be one of the best moms ever." I said and kissed her head.

"You too babe." She said looking into my eyes. I smiled and put my arm around her.

"This has been one amazing and long day princess." I said and yawned.

"Yes it has, maybe we should postpone baby-making until tomorrow so we can be well rested and energized, if you get what i'm saying." Cheryl said while giving me little nudges with her elbow and winking at me.

"You're such a dork, but believe it or not, I have many surprises for you when we get there so it won't just be, as you call, it 'baby-making'." I said and gave a little laugh.

"Ooo what are we going to do?" Cheryl asked excitedly. "It's a surprise babygirl." I replied back. "Now, let's get some rest because obviously we are both tired." I said as Cheryl started yawning.

"I won't argue with that." She said and cuddled into me as much as she could with the small boarder between us.

12 hours later in Paris

CHERYL'S POV

When we got off the plane we got our luggage and went to the chauffeur who held our name up on a card.

"Bonjour Missus and Missus Topaz, your chariot awaits." The man said as he opened the door for us.

"I'll put our bags in the trunk." Toni told me as I got in the car.