Lodge Lodge Part 1

*warning contains smut later*
Two weeks later (Wednesday)
CHERYL'S POV

"Oh my god V." I say groaning while we sat in the gym after vixens practice. "Ever since me and Toni became official we've been trying to do 'it', but we always get interrupted by you guys or something else. I just want her to take me already." I finished exasperatingly. "First TMI. Second how about we go to my family's lake house after the game Friday?" Said Ronnie.

"Do you think i'll get laid?" I asked.

"Yes, but we have to go lingerie shopping when school ends." Veronica says.

"Deal." I say and walk off to class.

At the mall

"So where do we go first?" I asked. "Well, what kind of look are you going for?" V asks. "Like a mix of sexy, slutty, and classy. I also want it in red because she loves when I wear red." I state. "Victoria's Secret it is then." Veronica says as we head to the store.

"So what's going on between Jughead and Betty?" Veronica questions. "I don't know. Me Toni think they like each other. I guess we'll just have to figure it out this weekend." I say and wink. Veronica smirks and we get back to looking.

"Oh my god V, look at this!" I say holding up a red thong that came with a red dream angels see through top that flowed down. "That's perfect go try it on." She said.

Once I go into the dressing room I slipped my clothes pants and shirt off when I get a text.

From Babe🏈🍆💦:
Hey baby girl wyd?❤️

Have motioned how much I love the names she gives me because I really do. They make me want her even more.

To Babe🏈🍆💦:
Shopping with Ronnie. Wanna see😏

From Babe🏈🍆💦:
Of course, beautiful 😘

Three days after Toni and I became official I told her how insecure I am about my looks, so ever since then she would call me beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, and all these other names even more to let me know i'm perfect. That's why I love her so much she's always so caring.

I snap out of it and turn towards the full body mirror in my bra and underwear and take a picture.

To Babe🏈🍆💦:
*insert pic*
Enjoy 😚

From Babe🏈🍆💦:
Damn. You. Are. So. Sexy. Baby girl, I can't wait to see you later😍🤤😩

To Babe🏈🍆💦:
Nuh-uh no funny business, at least not tonight. Ronnie has invited us and the gang to her family lake house after the game. We will be there and if you're lucky you might get a taste of this.❤️😏

From Babe🏈🍆💦:
Ok I'll go ahead and pack my bag since I won't have time tomorrow. I love you my queen see ya later😘❤️

To Babe🏈🍆💦:
I love you too💕

I put my phone down and try on the set I picked out and it looks amazing. The flowy see through top stops right under my butt. "Perfect." I whispered to myself. I take it off and put my regular clothes back on.

When me and Ronnie finally left the mall she takes me home. I walk in but I don't see Toni. I then walk into the bedroom and see Toni folding and putting clothes in a grey duffle bag.

"Hey babe." I said walking to her and putting my arms around her neck. "Hey princess." She said turning to face me and putting her arms around my waist. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked. "Sure." "Could you pack your extra jersey and your serpent jacket?" I said looking up at her. "Why?" "So I can wear it around the lodge in front of everybody." I finish while smirking. She smiles at me and says "of course." I pull away from her embrace and say "Im gonna make us some dinner. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." I give her a kiss and walk away.