The Unexpected

2 Months Later In Early February

CHERYL'S POV

To all the people who have said that having a baby the first time is so exhausting and hard.....grow some fucking balls because this is not as hard as everyone thinks.

It's been two months since i've given birth to Toni and I's daughter and I can honestly say that she is one of the best things that has happened to me.

Bella isn't all that fussy unless she needs a dipper change, food, or someone to play with but that's it.

I love the fact that Toni had took all this time off because it's allowing her and I to spend more time together and giving our little bundle of joy the attention she deserves.

And let me tell you Bella's godparents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents have been spoiling her, but the worst one of them all was Toni. Like now.

We had decided to go to the mall then go to Pop's later since tomorrow I had to leave for a business trip for three days, and we wanted to have some family time.

"Babe we don't need all this stuff." I said as we walked out of the mall with tons of bags which Toni was carrying as I pushed Bella in her stroller.

"I know but I like spoiling my girls." She said and winked. I rolled my eyes playfully and kept walking until we reached our black range rover.

Oh yeah we got a family car after we had Bella so there would be a car safer for her to be in.

Anyways we were finally on our way to Pop's and Toni had her hand on my thigh the whole ride.

We finally made it there and sat in our signature booth in the back corner but only this time we had a high chair.

We sat down and I placed Bella's baby bag beside me which contained her bottles and diapers while Toni put her in the chair.

"Hey Toni, where did you put her-" "Inside the left zipper pouch." Toni answered before I could finish.

And sure enough that's where her bottle was in the left zipper pouch.

I pulled the bottle out and started to make Bella her milk formula.

"Baslbeuayshtublsh." Bella babbled on as she saw me make her bottle.

"I know you're hungry my precious girl but you have to be patient for mommy, okay?" I said in my baby-voice while looking at her with a smile.

"Cute." I heard Toni say as I heard a clicking noise from her camera.

"Aren't I always?" I say with a smirk while looking at her.

"Of course baby." She said back. "Well i'm gonna go put this under some hot water real quick and i'll be back." I said and got out of the booth.

"Say bye bye to mommy Bella." I heard Toni say as I walked away and I couldn't help but smile.

As I walked into the bathroom I saw a familiar figure washing their hands and they looked up at me.

"Am I dreaming or is Cheryl Blossom standing before my eyes sexy as ever." She said.

"Oh my god, Heather!" I said excitedly and hugged her happily.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile. "Well I decided to move back to Riverdale since I started to get home sick." She answered back.

"Whoah Cherbear whats with the bottle." She said using the nickname she gave me a long time ago making me blush.

"Well I have a daughter now." I said with a proud smile and turned on the hot water in the sink.

"Woah how old is she?" Heather asked. "2 months yesterday."