CHAP.48: Limpy

For the next couple of days Penguin had been causing more trouble than he was worth. He kept setting everything off track and was somewhat getting on my nerves. He would constantly yell. He would flail around like he was on fire. He would bang on his cell. And guess where his cell was? Right next to Jerome's which is where I spent most of my time. He was truly the original angry bird. But of course, guess who started to have an interest in the little bird? Yep. Jerome. 

  He seemed to think Limpy's ways of anger were amusing. I thought so too but I just didn't want to be around the guy all the time. He was funny though I admit. The way he walked and talked kind of made me want to laugh. So I understood Jerome's way of thinking but he just seemed too into it than I thought he would be. He did explain to me why. 

  Jerome explained that he wanted to find someone just as crazy as us. He thought Penguin could be that crazy person he had been looking for. The person who could help us with the plans we had for once we where out of here. Besides Jervis and this other guy who wore a bag over his head. I guess this was for better future benefit but this dude screaming all the time made me want to seriously cut his vocal cords with a pair of rusty scissors. I refrained for Jerome sake. 

  I did wonder when Jerome would contact Limpy but he said time and plan and blah blah blah. I didn't even think Limpy knew we were here even though we ran this entire place.  It was putting me on edge. Someone not knowing we where here. And I was not a very patient person. Not in the slightest so it was kind of a drag to just stand here and do nothing. I did find a way to satisfy my urges though. Turns out killing was a great therapy trick. 

  At the moment I had a gun under my chin, staring at a twitchy man sitting in front of me. I smiled and clicked the gun. It didn't go off. I smirk and hand the gun to the twitchy guy. He shakily lifts his hand and takes the gun from me. I lean forward and watch him. He glances from me to the gun. I motion for him to go faster. 

  He gulps loudly before bringing the gun up to his head. He starts to breathe heavily, shaking so much he almost dropped the gun. I groan, rolling my eyes. I hold up the dagger Jerome had gotten me, tilting my head to the side.

  "Do it. Do you want me to stab you again?" I ask. He shakes his head vigorously, glancing to the bloody spot on his leg where I had stabbed him earlier. I smile and point the dagger to him, jerking it. He closes his eyes and pulls the trigger. It doesn't go off. I frown and sigh, putting out my hand as he breathes out quickly with relief. I take the gun and put it to the side of my head. I pull the trigger. Nothing. I grin and hand it back to him. When he doesn't take it I turn the dagger and in one swift motion drive the blade into his thigh. He screams in pain.

  "I said...DO IT!" I scream. He looks at me with wide eyes that were now filling up with tears from pain. He reaches for the gun and brings it to his head. He then pulls the trigger. It goes off. He tumbles to the side. I frown and sigh. That didn't help my boredom in the slightest. I pull my dagger out of his leg and stand up, wiping the blade off with his bed sheet before walking out of his room and down the hallway in search of Jerome. 

  I whistle a tune as I look over my dagger while walking. I really did like it. I also loved the word GREY at the bottom of the blade. I smile at it. Jerome knew just the right gifts to give me. I didn't deserve a guy like him.

  I look back up, playing with the tip of the knife as I roam around. I still hated the halls as usual. I was getting serious cabin fever. God being stuck in this place was like a death sentence for my senses. Like my way for style was fading away. It made me want to just scream: BLAH! just to get the taste out of my system. I think I had commented on this more than I realized.