3

2 Days from that night
   Tell her again esco this shit hot as fuck......you have to drop it. DEAD ASS . "Oh trust me india i am,i been in the studio day and night...noooo sleep its time to eat.
A week later
  I just dropped my new album 'High Maintenance'. That shit hit harder than crack did. "Best friend ain't no going back hoe this forever!" I know,i know and i'm so excited about this.....i just feel like this is my time. "It is don't look back michelle because i know you will and when you do......all the hard work, time and  dedication will go to waste". I know best friend but what about my parents. I begin to space out thinking about how mad they would be. "Now i love mr. and Mrs.Lee but this is your life ...... it's time for you to start running it" I Kno-. I was cut off by the ringing of my phone and sure enough we must have talked them up. Hello.....what's wrong ......now .......ok. I hung up the phone and rushed to get my keys . "What happen". I don't know she said it was an emergency. "Well hope every thing is ok,come back later because you know i live at the studio". I chuckled at her silliness.
   "MICHELLE ELIZABETH LEE,HOW COULD YOU".Morgan come down,she's grown now baby she'll figure it out.....hunny let it be. "I'm just so....so disappoint in you michelle". I couldn't even get a word out,a single word. All the stuff that india told me literally thirty minutes ago went out the window. All i ever wanted to do was make my parents proud....i couldn't even do that. I've heard my mom yell but not like this, this was suppose it be my time. "Michelle your my daughter and i love you to death but not this.....hunny just not this". Why..... was the only word i got out. "Not now shell just let your mother cool down a bit". I chuckled a little before going up to my room to pack. Yes i still live with my parents only because they wouldn't let me get an apartment, it was either live with them or malcom.... no thank you. Packing a week or two worth of clothes and shoe with in five minutes i was down stairs heading to the door. I passed by my mom and we just stared at each other. I just wanted to here "Baby follow your dreams" but instead all i got was a head shake of disappointment and a back turn. "I love you michelle". I love you to dad.
   My eyes were swollen so bad from me crying for two hours straight. When i left my parents house i was heading back to the studio but i had to pull over because i was crying so back . My hands were shaking so bad i couldn't even blow my nose . My mascara started to run so i took my makeup off in the car and decided to not think about it but i just couldn't . Now here i was just pulling up to the studio crying my eyes out. All i wanted was an approval from my parents shit a thumbs up would even be nice.
   Throwing up my food from earlier in the lobby's trash can just made me cry even more. Getting on the elevator sobbing i looked at my phone to see India face timing me . I declined the call, i needed to see her in person and be engulfed with one of her signature hugs. "Why me.....". I asked myself quietly as i walked to the room. Once i opened the door i let's out everything . "SURP-MICHELLE babygirl was wrong". Being engulfed in one of her hugs i dropped my phone and purse and let it all out. They...she ...why me. My voice was horse and i didn't care if people was in here looking at me. She just rubbed my back, rocking back and forward until i felt someone large cold hand on the small of my back . Looking down at the arm to see it covered in tattoos i just cried harder. Fuck how i look right now my heart and soul is hurting. Dave had to Peel me off india,we were on the floor legs tangled together and my head on her chest. Grabbing a hold to my waist he snatched me up and took me out the room. I wrapped my arms around his torso and began to walk with him. He went inside and pulled me with him. Throughout this whole week me and dave have gotten to know each other . He knows about the situation with my parents and i know about his daughter. "Ma.......look at me". I wasn't about to look at him so i just shook my head no in his chest. "Michelle all im going to say is......... this is your life and you have to keep pushing because there's no ceilings on your growth". Him telling me that made me cry even harder and rub my snotty nose on his black shirt.
**********************************
Vote&comment
Sorry for any mistakes 🌸
Until next time ✌🏾