17

NOT EDITED
2 weeks later
David's house
Feb 4
Jhené Aiko softly played in the background as i hit submit on my scrub set order. Doctor bell gave me my own office right next to his and i can't be more excited. Closing my MacBook i made my way to the kitchen to make me some lunch, David and India was on a show appearances tonight in south Carolina so they flown out a day ahead. I would have went but Miguel was begging me to stay, saying he has to talk to me about something important. I'm not mad nor jealous that i'm not in South Carolina making an appearance for my music. In due time it will all come to light, but now i'm in the studio doing a few interviews and shows but now that i'm back in the hospital my shows are going to slow up a little.

Taking my roasted potatoes out of the oven i quickly ran to the door. "Miguel hey chump!" We shared a hug which he seem to clinging on tight. "Mimi..... what's wrong baby?" I was definitely nurturing to my baby brother, when it came to him i didn't play. "Shell..i don't know what to do man. Is dave here?" Him and dave meet a week ago and things looked pretty good. "No, he's at a show appearance why?" "Shell, she pregnant man FUCK." "Wait, come sit down and breath. Who's pregnant?" "Man ash.... she really fucking pregnant. I'm not mad but i'm too young for a baby." "Well you fucking like you not young, didn't mama and daddy tell you to use condoms Miguel? Hell they even brought you some, and who the hell is Ashely?" "You've never met her but mama and daddy have and chill out she cool people her people just weird." "First this what y'all gone do...y'all gone come to SDH and let doctor bell check her out-Nawl man she already went." "OK MIGUEL SINCE YOU WANT TO BE HARD HEADED YOU GONE CALL MAMA AND TELL HER RIGHT NOW." This boy was getting me tight, don't want to listen or take my advice. A hard head will always make a soft behind "Nawl shell and stop yelling." "Well yo bright red ass need to listen, y'all going to doctor bell today right now matter of fact then we can see how we moving next."

"Doc, i haven't broken the new to my family yet so if you could... don't tell Miguel anything." "Oh no problem!" "Hey i'm doctor bell and if you guys don't mind could you tell me what's the problem?" "I think i'm pregnant." "Ok what we are going to do is run four different test-the ringing of my phone cut him off. "Sorry i'll take this outside." Looking at the number i didn't recognize it which made me skeptical about answering but i did. "Hello?" "Hey.....michelle?" "Yess?" "This is millie, the mother of david's child and i'm in a bine right now and i was wonder if you can get kairi for the night..... just the night ?" I was baffled, never in a million year would i thought she would be calling me. Not that we have a problem or nothing. "Hello michelle?" "Oh yes, yes i will... i can." "Ok, my plane leaves at 5 and it's 3:29 now can i drop her off now?" "Yes, but i'm at the hospital on 23 rd Avenue." "Oh are you ok?" "Oh yes..yes i'm just fine!" "Ok be there." Ending the call i shot dave a text.
My baby love🥰
    Baby millie just called and ask can i keep kairi for the night. I said yes but is it ok with you love?                                 Sent-3:31
Entering back into the room doctor bell was squeezing the jelly on Ashley's stomach. "Your going to feel pressure. And right this is your baby bean!" "Awww look at mamas!" "Shell you don't even know if it's a girl or not." You don't even know if it's yours on not, is what i wanted to say but i'll spear him this time. "Ok Ms.Ashley everything looks good. Oh your five weeks!" Hearing a knock on the door i step out to see millie and kairi. "Hey, i know this is last minute but thank you. Bye baby, mommy's going to see you later." She kisses kairi and headed for the elevators . "Alright looks like it's just me and you stink!" She giggles and hugged my leg. "Well i miss you too!" "Nana sandwich, Nana sandwich!" I didn't have a banana sandwich on hand but i didn't have a dried fruit bar. After opening the fruit bar for her, Miguel and Ashley were coming out. "Everything's ok?" "Yes, i just have to get my prenatal vitamins......Michelle,thank you so much." "Oh your welcome, no problem."

I was back at David's house after taking them out to lunch. We were definitely going to have to tell ma and pops asap. The longer we hold out, the longer they're going to be mad. Looking over on the couch, kairi was knocked out. So i took this time to put up the food from earlier . I laid kairi down and headed to the bathroom to run me a bubble bath when i heard my phone ding.

My baby love🥰
Yes, it's time for you to have a bond with kairi, your the only one that makes a nana sandwiches 😉 but Kiss my little butt good night love you ma 💙.
He said it, he said he loves me.
My baby love🥰
Omg David i love you too😩.
I wasn't just saying it because he did, i really love David. You can't put a time on love. The heart wants what the heart wants, and that was David.

***************************************
Sorry for any mistakes
Thinking i should speed this train up just a little 🤔
Vote and comment
until next time 🖖🏾