9

Shelly💚
This a dam shame,i was on the way to dave's house to get help with something. That weed head should know everything about beating the drug tests . It wasn't until the i decided lay down in my bed to think about the check-up i'll be getting on Monday. What hospital don't do drug tests or check-ups.

"Ugghhh he need to hurry up,got mosquitos bitting me and shit" i mumbled under my breath while ringing the doorbell. As soon as he opened the door i pull on the saddest face i could . Walking straight to the kitchen hopping on the island i began to rant on and on about my situation. "So can you help me please" i asked pulling his arm . "I ca- he was interrupted by some buff light skin  man coming in the kitchen. Trying to pull dave closer to me so i could hide behind him this nigga pulled away and started to introduce me.... how nice of him. "Michelle this is bully my brother, bully this michelle a real good close friend of mine". "MICHELLE ..... nigga that's ICY,WIFEY,HATERS WANT TO FIGHT MEEEEEE". This man really had me dying,he was not only loud... he spit a lil verse or two of my song . Major brownie points . Shaking my head, i snapped back to the situation at hand . "But yeah... i don't have nothing on hand. Hold on ...... what you taking a drug test for "? "Oh just ..... just for one of my new projects". I didn't tell anyone about me going back into my medical career because it was no ones business but mine, i love rapping and i love helping families out medically and mentally . "Ight shell but you don't have to hold back from me". Closing my eyes i held my hand up and excused myself to the bathroom. I didn't have to use the restroom i just couldn't face him right now. I love both of my careers equally but how's it going to look . My parents are all down my throat about rapping and now i up and dropped it after i just put out my album. I'm still going to be working on my music and i've even got some interviews coming up that i will be going to . "You ready"? "Yeah, i'll be out in a second". Taking a quick look at my appearance i definitely just rushed over here . I had on a black Balenciaga sweat suit . I look decent but not a 12 course meal maybe a one serving of an Italian dish .

"We've been in the car for a least an hour, where are we going"? "My specialist see we are celebrities, we can't go to walmart everybody and they mama be there". "There's nothing wrong with walmart.... besides i'll like to see everybody and they mama". " Yeah until you get stopped every five seconds for a picture". "Yeah only you" i mumbled every low. "Mumbling for them birds. Are you a bird"? "Nawl i'm more like a sexy black panther". After four seconds of me saying that we were both cracking up . "YOOO, it's never a dull moment with you". "Yeah.... i get that a lot". The car came to a complete stop and he killed the engine . "Sooo do you come see this person often"? "Nope". He kept it short and quick while opening the door for me . "Sure a gentlemen", i said while batting my eyes . He smirked and shook his head. Looking around the place it looked like a vitamin store . " David is this a vitamin store"? "Yes it is Madame ". "You know walmart has all these vitamin" i said while looking at the wall. "But not this one". The bottle said 'Niacin' . "I've never seen nor heard of this one before". Taking the bottle out of his head i read everything . "Only 7 ingredients and i can pronounce them wow". He busted out in a fit of laughter holding his stomach. I was begin dead serious, sometimes you buy things and can't pronounce the ingredients in them.
[ A:N - My brother had those vitamins and they came in handy when he had to pass the drug test.]
"Yo wildn mamas". That was a new word he used on me and i like it . Makes me feel all sweet and bubbly inside . "Come on lets pay and go. I'm starving". Oh i got something for you to eat . As he paid i checked on india . She was suppose to come home tomorrow but instead she sent me a text .

🐝FF: Staying out here for a couple more days to see granny and papaw so you can sleep in tomorrow . Love you 😘

Sending a quick "Love you too, be safe " text back we got back in the car . "Can i play DJ"? Everybody who rides with me or i ride with them knows i love to play DJ while i'm in the car . "Yeah sure ". He was kind of acting stand offish with me, giving me them dry ass two words . "Hey, you good " i asked while rubbing his leg . It was silent for a few second before he said yeah and that wasn't enough for me . Grabbing his chin, gently turning his head towards me i looked directly into his eyes . "What's going on, want to talking about it". "Nawl i'm good". I couldn't be mad but i was, we were having a good time enjoying each other and now he's all quiet and dry . Giving him a low 'ok' i just let the radio play.Catching the end of my song playing took me by surprise . Dave Nozzled my side and cuz the radio up . And yup that sure was my song 'ICY GIRL' , i couldn't lie that shit felt good. "I'm proud of you michelle". "Thanks", i said looking over at him and smiling wide . The more he looked at me the more i wanted to taste those juicy pink lips of his . Shit why not go for it . Leaping over the seat i crashed my lips into his and sure enough those's babies were soft. I couldn't help the moan that slipped out when he slipped the tongue in . I pulled back and pecked his lips once more before blushing looking down at my phone which was blowing up . "Ms.lee Ms.lee, mamas you blowing up ". He pulling out and turned the radio dont once i answered the phone . "Hell-So your just gonna go against us michelle , i love you and i love the song but i just don't want my daughter rapping, do you know what female rappers do- ma please don't go there... why can't you just be happy for me HUH". "Baby just come home please and hear her out please babygirl. ok dad...... i'll be there". I can't catch a break .
**************************************
Feedback ??
Vote&comment
Sorry for any mistakes 💚