19

Hold your horses i know i've been gone for a minute and i'm excited to say since it's summer and i'm a tad bit free ....immm back 😉
Class of 2019 wave your hand in the comments 👋🏾🥰
Congrats to us🎓

SHORT CHAPTER
Yung Bleu - Nympho played in the background as dave long daddy deep stroked me . I was loving every bit of it. He was definitely taking his stress and anger out on me and to say the less i like that rough shit. Earlier when we "bumped" into millie dave went ape shit. We left as soon has we could before this could even hit the media.  I love when David is vulnerable but not in a bad way, this just shows me how hard he goes to be the best father he can be. This was one of dave's raw moments were you didn't see it  too much.

"Go deeper!" We were staring into each others eyes like life depended on it. The grunts he made while stroking me drove me over board. "RIGHT FUCKIN-AHHHH" He pulled out and slapped his wet dick on my throbbing fat kitty, i wasn't a big fan of squirting and i didn't think i could until dave. He thought it was the sexiest shit ever. "Flip over" this was rough but yet passionate sex.

"India what do you have to tell me, i know when something's up and right now your definitely hiding something i hear it in your voice!" India and i have been on the phone for 35 minutes now and in between these 35 minutes i spent half fixing my baby a light dinner for when he wakes up and the other half heading over to india's condo. She had no clue i was coming and i was only 5 minutes away. "Shelly there's something i have to tell you". This had to be really important because she had me waiting for 40 minutes now. "Hold on shell.. someone's knocking". And that someone was me, i hung up the phone and put it in my back pocket before knocking again forgetting that i had a key . "Who the hell is it knocking like you pay bills here-MICHELLE!" "Yes it's me, what's wrong my baby... what did you have to tell me?" Taking a seat on the lazy boy i put my full attention on her, i know she had something deep and dear to her heart to tell me because this is the only time she acts like this. " India Ford....... what's the matter ? Okay tell me when your ready i'm going to use the bathroom." She jumped out of her seat when i said bathroom, and this action of hers had me a little nervous. "IM PREGNANT." My ears had to be playing tricks on me ... HAD TO. I jumped up and down excited as hell over for her to slump down to the floor and cry like someone stole her candy on halloween. " Best what's wrong....best?" "Michelle my career is over, everything is over." This was shocking to hear from her because she was always the optimistic person, even when we were little and things got bad. "India i do not want to hear to say that again, this is a absolute blessing from God himself. Your career is by far from over honey do you hear me? You worked your ass off to get where you are now to even say something like that. My niece or nephew is going to be a great addition and blessing to all ours lives and i do mean ALL. And another thing baby nothing is over this is just the beginning!" It was sad to hear my girl talking like this, so i was about to go to the extreme maximum to get her back to my happy india. "There's something else i have to tell you..." My face was a mixture of happiness and puzzled. Before i could respond a shirtless bully came out from the back with 6 i'm pretty sure used pregnancy tests in his hand . "YOOO, i'm about to be a father... YOU SHITTIN ME!" excitement was laced through his voice. Well dam who would have known india and bully were together or even fucking . So this is the luckily guy who wine and dine her a while back and still is . "Well.. that's what i had to tell you." She pointed at bully and smiled . He rushed to india and gave her a beauty and the beast hug because that's what they looked like at this moment. Like the soft ass i am, of course i cried like i was the one pregnant. "Awwww you guys-the iconic iPhone ring tone cut me off. It's was Mama B David's mom. Before i could even say hello she rushed and said "Oh thank the lord can you please come over and make this girl a nana sandwich." I chuckled and said yes ma'am and told her i'll be over in the next 30 minutes. "Oh shit ....we just found out so please bestie don't tell anyone!" "Hey your secret is safe with me!" I zipped my mouth and threw the imaginary zipper alway. Bending down grabbing my purse bully snatched me up and hugged me. "Aye aye aye bro, chill please don't crush my bones....leave that to your brother!" I winked and he playfully pushed me . "Yo sis, i really fucking thank you for blessing me by pulling her in my life.. on some real shit i'm finna be a father!" "Yes bully you are and no problem bro, nothing but love!"
Saying my goodbyes and giving hugs i got in my car and buckled up. Wrapping my head around what just happened. This is big and good news and everyone in my family knows i can hold a secret, but this one was just wanting to come out. Plugging up my aux, playing Peace sign by seven streeters and my baby dave east i headed to mama b house and sent a quick "food run, family run" text to dave and with that i was off to her house .
*************************************
Just a fuller chapter before i can get into the tea.
I had this chapter saved in my notes for the longest, but it's here now .
Feedback??
What would you like to see ??
Sorry for any mistakes ❤️