18

2 weeks later
Sunday dinner
"Are you nervous babe?" "For what. Your parents seem down to earth ma." "well if you say so. How's everything with millie?" Millie has been out in cali for 2  week helping her mom. "She's good, her mom is getting better." I snuggled up to his arm at the dinner table of my parents house. Looking around i spotting miguel out the conner of my eye. He was with ashley , miguel wanted to tell pops about the baby tonight but not mama, i shut all them plans down. That's a no blow. "Hey shell wassup dave... this is Ashley!" We both exchanged names which she already knows me but greetings with david. "Dinner will be ready in 15, michelle why don't you go show david around," "Sure!" I lead him to the back of the house down the stairs into the basement which is where our little "game room" was. As kids we loved this place. "I see this room gets no attention anymore. Due to the dust on your dads barber chair." I laughed at the memories that the chair holded. Miguel and Malcolm hated when pops cut their hair, saying he had shaking man syndrome. David dusted the chair out and sat in it dragging me alone with him. "What are we doing tonight?" I like to surprise him every now and then. "Well it's a surprise baby, i don't kiss and tell!" I winked at him and taking out my phone and seeing india was outside about to come in. "Can you just give me a hint?" David hated surprises but i think he'll like this one. "First i would like to give you a proper massage without you cutting because you can't hold out. Then... i'm telling you too much, you'll just have to see!" He kissed his teeth and pulled me closer to him. "Spread your legs." He was definitely demanding me. "David we are in a- he stuck his hand in my jeans and found his way to my honey pot. I was trying to hold my moans by sticking my head into his chest but that didn't work. David knew the ins and outs of my body. "Aw shit!" I was about to cum for sure until he took his hand out my pants and place the two fingers in my mouth. I pushed them a little farther back... i was official in the mood. "PREGNANT?" I was saying oh shit in the back of my head but daddy don't stop out loud. Here we were having a quickie in the basement of my parents house .. IN MY DADS BARBER CHAIR.

"I can't believe you miguel..... she's pregnant, how do you know? Has she been to the doctor ? Is it yours?" Those questions where flowing out of my moms mouth as me and dave went to the kitchen. "Your mama packed y'all some plates to take home and eat now but dinners cancel, we got to handle miguel." "Babe could you grab the plates while i go talk to them?" He give me a quick nob and left. I shot miguel a quick text telling him to tell the whole truth now that's it's out in the open. "See miguel that's your problem that phone always ringing who texting you now... that girl? Miguel your about to be a father now, time for you to wake up and smell the coffee son."
"Mom, dad we are about to go." "Ok tell david it was nice meeting him, come over something!" I gave miguel a head nob and grabbed david and india hand rushing them out of the house. Then knowing i knew for 2 whole weeks and haven't told them is going to be a problem .

"India who are you getting cute for ole boy?" "He's a man sis and yes!" "Well have fun and be safe come by tomorrow i have to show you something." "Show me what? You know i have anxiety and can't wait. wassup?" "Girl nothing just come by tomorrow hoe."

After getting out of the shower and getting ready i texted david i was ready. He went to go see kairi and bully. I pulled his overnight bag to the door and put my heels on. Tonight was an outing and a overnight stay at the Hilton. I ordered the suite so i plan on cooking there, everything was there alright except his things. Getting a text from david which was telling me to come outside. I gather everything and got into the car.

"I'm suppose to be driving but i'll let you drive. Follow the directions of the gps so you won't get lost. ROADTRIP!" It was a mini road trip the hotel was two hours away.

2 hours later
"Baby we're here... WAKE THAT ASS UP." "I'm up dang." "I'll get the bags ma... you just check us in, here take my card. "Already done!" " You really geeked about this, what you got up your sleeve?" " I don't have on sleeves nor underwear!" "Yo you wildin coming out the house like that." "Aye chill i got on a thong so save the argument, you want to see?" "I trust you". Making a mistake and Clicking button 5 instead of 10, it took us to the hall of rooms . Stepping off and looking out to my right this lady caught my attention . She had on black lingerie and big rollers in. "Baby come look at this, now she wildn." Stepping off the elevator and looking at what i was looking at his chest puffed up and nose flared. Looking again trying to see what his expression changed for i seen it. Millie.... that was millie in the black lingerie and big rollers in. "Oh shit."
************************************
Sorry for any mistakes
I miss wattpad
What y'all think? what y'all want to see?