6

"Yes what room is Morgan Lee in". "Room416,take the elevator to floor 3 and make the first left". "Thanks". Saying a quick prayer before stepping off the elevator gave me a little more faith. Whatever it is i hope and pray that she's okay. Finally finding her room i opened the door and to my surprise malcom was here . When did he come home i thought to myself,walking fully into the room. "Hey mom how are you feeling......what did they say?" "Aye shell let me holler at you real quick" malcom said while stepping outside. Sending my mom a little smile i stepped out the door. "Ok so i don't know what you did to mama but she don't even want you in the room". I had to laugh at this goofy ass shit here. "Malcom don't .......  when did you come back". "Early this morning,michelle what happen with you and mama?" This had to be a joke. "So where's dad and miguel" i asked totally ignoring what he just asked. "Getting her some things from the house". He still had his suit on so i guess he really did just come back. "So what did they say,is she ok... wha-MICHELLE dam are you even listening you can't keep acting like your seven years old, What did you do to ma-WHY YOU KEEP ON ASKING THAT DAM GO ASK HER". This whole situation got me tight and i haven't been here more than 5 minutes. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath so i won't do something i'll regret later. Malcom always thought he was the best son since he joined the army. There was a time when i could run to my big brother when i was in trouble now it's just a dry ass bone. "Look shell i think you should come back in the morning no hard feeling". "Malcom you goofy as fuck" and with that begin the end of this conversation i turned on my heels and left.

Taking another sig from the Hennessey bottle i took this time to look at myself in the mirror . I was fresh out the shower, free of dirty,makeup,and malcom stank ass breath. Collecting my phone and bottle i went to her room and plopped down on the bed. This night had my mood fucked up. I didn't know rather to cry,be angry,go fuck on dave or just take a long ass drive to nowhere. Deciding to call india only to remember she was on tour so she was probably opening a show or after party. Can't call pops the nigga dead to the world it's about to be one in the morning. Ahhh dave bingo. Propping my leg up on the pillow i quickly tap his name waiting for him to pick up . He did answer so i'll just send him a text.
David👴🏽😂
Sorry for leaving early,i'll make up for it. I really did enjoy last night, hope we can do it again some time. Goodnight don't let the bed bugs bite 😊😘
Delivered 1:30 am
Sitting the bottle on the night stand i got up to brush my teeth and get my retainers. Childish right.

11:53 am
"Number 52". I was currently at waffle house getting food because i ran low on food at india's . Noting myself mentally to get grocery's later on when i wake back up . Today i was going to spend the entire day in the house chilling, watching movies and eating . They discharge mama from the hospital early this morning . Her blood pressure was sky high and doc told her to stir clear from the stress so i was gonna keep my stress and i away from her . Passing by kroger doing a u turn because i'm already out today no need to come out again. Parking my car and grabbing my keys and phone i heading into the store.

"Ok.... cheese,chips,meat,meat balls, popcorn,fruit and brownies mix". I came in here for two things a frozen pizza and garlic bread and ending up not getting either one.  Nevertheless i headed to checkout and checked out. These days are getting mad boring without my bestie. "Let me call these hoe". Clicking on her name i started the car and put my phone in my lap.
      "Hello hoe.....i miss you when you coming back?" "Girllll i miss you more and in a week,u can wait. What's been going on". "Mamas been in the hospital for her blood pressure...... malcom's back and dave and i went to this new bar/karaoke thing so good i guess". "When he came back......i miss his mega head ahh". "EWWW hoe now you just nasty,get off my phone". Malcom and india had a little fling back in high school nothing too serious . "See you later babes,love you". "Love you more". It's gone be one long lonely week might as well eat like a pig. Cutting the car off grabbing as many bags as i could because i was not making a second trip. I Heard my phone ring but i ignored it and closed the car door.

  Everything was in the kitchen and i was freshly out the shower . Cutting on my nasty playlist the song 'Deepthroat' by cupcakke came on and i lost it. "Lick,lick,lick,lick i wanna eat yo-YOOOOO somebody dead ass calling me".
"Hello". "Way to much attitude ma, what you up to". "I was listening to music but you called and stopped that but cooking". "Don't burn down the house and what you cooking drop the addy". "BOY..... don't say that no more and just some rotel and meat balls.........can you come for real,i'm kind of bored?" "I said drop the addy". "Ok see you later". Bitch he said drop the addy had me blushing like a school girl. Mixing all the ingredient together and cutting the meat balls off,i lit two candles just to get the barbecue sauce smell out of here. Popping the popcorn and grabbing some drinks it was ready. Cutting my playlist back on and restarting the song i started to work on my "Club twerks" until i heard the bell ring. Taking my shorts outta of my ass and fixing my shirt and hair i opened the door. Why he do me like that? Baby got the gucci sweat fit with the slides on. "Come on in ". I moved to the side and let him in only to be blessed with his fresh scent. That's one of my weaknesses . "I see you didn't burn nothi-Fuck you listening to?" Laughing i disconnect my phone and checked on the food. "You mad wild,i heard what she said on that part and i brought some peach cobbler........let's make some shit shake". "Say less". I was down for the games tonight, after tonight i was gone be classified as hanging with the big dogs. "Roll up and warm up".
************************************
Vote&comment
Sorry for any mistakes 😊
Any feedback 😕