8

Short chapter
Four days later
"Ms.Lee just follow up with a check-up and send your results to me and you'll be back to work in no time". "Thank you so much doctor bell, will do". I was so thankful doctor bell didn't move to another hospital because i wouldn't have gotten back with this hospital so easily . During college i had an nonpaying internship here at the baptist hospital and doctor bell was one of the doctors that seen i had potential. Of course he hit me with the disappointment card when i left but it was all out of love. "Hope to see you soon michelle". Nodding my head grabbing my Balenciaga bag i headed out his office to my car.

Sighing pulling up to IHOB to meet with my pops i just knew this conversation was over due. He had his days with me and i was tired of him being wishy washy . "Table for one". "Two". "What can i get for you to drink". "Water for now". She nodded and left. I sat with my hands on the sides of my head just thinking of how this was going to go, i was so zoned out i didn't here my phone ringing . Luckily i catch it on the very last ring. Hello.......Well okay,i'll just stop by a little later.Scuffling because he just called me to cancel,i grabbed a ten out of my purse and sat it on the table.

I was back at india's house putting my last  few tweaks on my peach cobbler . It was just plan ole homemade peach cobbler not infused with noting . Dave sure did have a way of "baking" . Speaking of dave i haven't talked to his water jug head ass since the day i returned his key . I shot him a quick "wyd big head 🤔" text and went to prepare my bubble bath . India don't come home until sunday night and to say i miss her was an understatement. We talked between her shoots or interviews but i needed to see my bitch. Sitting my phone down grabbing my bath salt,bath oil and a little Muscato i cut on the water and started adding my things. Running to get my robe and a towel to put behind my head i heard my phone ring. Running back to the bathroom i quickly answered it not looking at the name. "Girl i don't want to see your ear". "Ohhh". We shared a laugh while i stripped from my clothes and got in the tub. "So bitch you miss me..well i miss yo skillet head ass". "Girlllll i know you miss me i have that affect on people". Rolling her eyes she got up from what she was sitting on,switching the camera to the bathroom mirror . " So bitch guess what happened. you'll never guess". "You got some dick from Trick daddy". "Girl hellll no..... never baby". "mmh, but what". "CHICKEN BUTT". "Bitch get off my line". This girl is a whole fool."Ight bae, i gotta open tonight so let me get ready". Saying our see you laters because i don't do the goodbyes,i cut some relaxing music on and closed my eyes .

Waking up from the constant buzzing of my phone on the bathroom floor, i let the water out and turned the shower on. I couldn't help but think back on the situation with my parents. It's like they wouldn't let up on me. Cutting the shower off i grabbed my towel, robe and phone and went to india's room. Seeing what the buzz was about i went to my Instagram and seen more people showing love to my album. I released it two weeks ago and my social media accounts, emails and phone was blowing up. Interviews,show openings,meet & greets, New management and etc. But i hate the "New management"one, most of these male producers / label men don't see me as a slightly new upcoming artist all they see is a Beautiful face and automatically think oh she dumb& easy. I experienced that way to many times. Don't get me wrong theirs great labels and producers out there but i'm hanging up my microphone and pulling out my scrubs and white coat. Or so i thought .
*************************************
What y'all think ?? Short ik.
Feedback 🤷🏽‍♀️
Vote&comment
DM me if you like 🌻
Sorry for any mistakes