10

SHORT CHAPTER
Monday Morning 10:30
"About time you came home, where did you go". "I just love the way you refer this to my home, and business get you some". I had just came back from Doctor bell's office to turn in my reports and papers from my check-up and India acting like i been on tour or something. "First off bitch ain't nun wrong with my little two bedroom both full bath condo, and you know this your house too michelle". "Mmhmm, but i'll have to go back to my parents house since i've been avoiding them but still checking up on them". "Any ways,guess who sent you some flowers and breakfast........ but i ate the breakfast". Talking my heels off, i noticed the beautiful yellow roses on the island. "Who". "Bitch dave.....what have i been missing out on . Fill me in". "After the kiss David has been so gently,nice and smooth .... ughhh i just get bubble guts around him". "BITCH,i knew it. Ray charles seen that shit and bubble guts really?" "Yes india bubble guts NOT butterflies." Every-time i see him i have to shit but in a good way.... i be so scared". "You'll get over it when he drop the dick on you". "GIRLLLLL......he ain't dropping dick no time soon". "Mmhm, but look what he sent girl, you had some oatmeal with berries,spinach,pepper & cheese omelet, turkey bacon and some bomb french toast". I had tears in my eyes, i didn't think it would sound that good but you don't go eating people breakfast that someone sent . "India ....i can't man". "Michelle it's not that serious, it was going to be cold by the time you got here.MICHELLE ...are you really crying ?" "YES, can you make my breakfast come back .... NO". "Michelle look how about we go to lunch on me ?" "I'll be out in 30".

"I've never been to this place.... how did you find it ?" As india talked i texted dave thanking him for the beautiful roses and breakfast even though i didn't get to taste it . "This is one of the first places he took me to.... michelle i really like him". " Waitttttttttt hold up, run that back to me again". "I said i really like him i mean it has been four years since Marcus and i but i feel comfortable with moving to the next step with him". "India are you sure?" "Yes yes yes i'm sure." "Well i have to meet this man who got best friend taking me to his spots and shit." We both shared a laugh and enjoyed this rest of our "lunch date" together.

David🎋❤️:Come by my place.
                                             Sent-3:45p.m
Me:Be there in 45.
                                        Sent-3:45p.m
Getting that text was like getting some money, you just need it . India left to go record and that left me eating popcorn watching movies. I took out my wig,fitted dress and all white LV shoes. I took a shower before my lunch date with india but it wouldn't hurt to freshen up .

Killing the engine i sat in my car for a while. To say i was nervous was a complete understatement, i was ready to shit bricks . The ding of my phone snatched me from my thoughts .
David🎋❤️:Come inside.
Read -4:45p.m
Walking into his house the smell of fresh garlic hit my nose . I love anything garlicky. "DAVID". Walking into the living room more the Discovery channel was playing . "DAVID". "GO TO THE KITCHEN". Walking into the kitchen only to see a big nerf gun with a note on the island . Looking into the oven to see what was the garlic smell coming from, there was a white baking dish full of what looks like a cheesy pasta dish. Grabbing the note it read
Come find me without running out of balls. If you run out of balls meet me in my bedroom with NOTHING on but your undergarments . If your still looking for me after the timer goes off just come to my room.
This man .... after thinking long& hard i emptied my nerf gun and stripped out of my dress and shoes . Why not make this game spicy ?
*************************************
It's a wrap folks, i wasn't feeling this chapter idk why.
Feedback
Vote&comment
Sorry for any mistakes 💋
Drama is on its wayyyyyyy 🤗