16

Next day, current time 6:30
"Surprise date night"
"Ok that's too tightttt, my lashes gone be crip walking." "Yo, you wildn step up." "How far do i have to go?" "One,two,three, STOP!" "This is like birdbox babe...blindfolded and scared!" "What you scared off baby?" "That dick. Like for real baby, i was trying to show out but my throat feel raw as fuck.... you knocked the lining out my shit." I'm pretty sure he was on the floor laughing at me. "Can i sit now?" "Wait...now sit and take the blindfold off!" Once i took the blindfold off i was in aww'd. A candle light dinner with a bomb ass city view! "Thanks babyyy!" Leaning over the table i kissed his forehead then lips. Observing and taking him in, i noticed that we dressed in different colors but he was still a 12 course meal.
"This dinner is just the beginning,damn you something special.... i can't let you go i won't. When i first met you, i thought you were this shy stuck up brat.....but looks are deceiving." I playful hit this shoulder, and put my head down. He lifted it up and continued "what i see in you...i see a positive, bread getting, wild fucking on my jet, happiness but most importantly i see a life. And ian letting go...you shittin me!"
Was i crying? Yes, i couldn't keep the water works back. He kiss my forehead then my nose, lastly my lips.
"These are tears of joy, lust, happiness, desire and more baby."
"Let's make a toast!"
"To."
"Everlasting love ..... ETERNITY love and so much more." We clinked our glasses and shared a second. Taking another Sip of my champagne i studied it more. Smooth... it didn't have that bite which a lot of champagnes have .
Taking one more sip... "Belaire ...Gold?"  I knew my mans brand. "Yeah- very good ma." Winking at him, i put my glass down and grabbed his hands. "I'm one hundred percent down for you, i want this BUT i will not tolerate bullshit david." Taking his chin into my hands i caressed his  cheeks with the pad of my thumb, leaning over the table he met me half way for a kiss which turned heated really quick. I was definitely throwing oceanista [Ocean-ni-sta , flower] on him tonight. "Hello mr. and mrs. Brewster, i'm adam.. what would you guys be having tonight? All the above is the menu." I smirked and looked at david, he nodded he head of approval. This was going to be harder than i thought i am a very undeceives  person. "Ummm, can we have a minute please." Adam shook his head and stepped away. "Babyyyyyy, i don't know what i want to eat. I mean theirs so much to choose from." "He chuckled a bit before notifying adam back over. "She will be have the jerk chicken platter with Gouda mac, brown herb rice and asparagus. "I have the herb lemon salmon, Fried plantain and a sunflower salad no tomatoes. More belaire and water." "Coming right up sir!" I would never think to order something jerked at the moment but now that i'm getting i could wait for it.

The Lee residents - Miguel p.o.v
"Ashley..I'm not saying that, i'm just saying we only fucked one time. I'm not trying wife you up, especially on some serious shit like this." "Miguel it only takes one time, and i'm not aborting my baby. I don't know what you think but it's a matter of time before i start to show and my parents finds out." "So how did you find out?" "I know when somethings going on in my body miguel.. so i went to the doctors." "Are you sure like one hundred percent sure like dead ass sure?" "Yes, one thousand percent and no i'm not trying to trap you miguel." Shit it feel like it. "It's not even like that ash-Dinners ready come eat." How could i eat with this on my mind. I'm not the type to keep serious things away from family. I met Ashley back in the summer at a kickback and we been talking every since then. She cool and i like her vibes but a nigga ain't ready to be tied down, but shit if it is my baby ian got no choice but to step up. "Hey Ashley, how are your parents? "Hey Mr.lee they are doing great!" "That good, Morgan come on baby we ready to eat." "Micheal lavern lee, don't rush the cook. Miguel come help bring the food out." Their was bread, her five cheese lasagna, spinach salad, butter &herb baked fish and raspberry lemonade. "Dammm baby what you trying to get tonight?" "Micheal trust me whatever i want...i can get it with no problems!" "Eww ma, come on na." "What your big headed daddy started it." "Sholl did and this big head we be knee deep in some pussy tonight boy!" "MICHEAL." "It's the truth Morgan." "Y'all dead ass wildn." I pulled out my phone and text michelle before digging into my food.
Shellywelly💙- Man come get pops talking bout he finna be knee deep in mama tonight, but on a serious notice i got something important to tell you. Get back to me asap. Sent-8:56 Little did he know his sister was get her BIKE BEAT IN (Kodak black voice)

David's home
"Right fucking there, YES!" As he pounded in and out of me, my body went limp and i rolled down some steps before he caught me . Who would ever think ill be fucking on some stairs. I straddled his lower torso and slid slowly down his johnson. I put my feet down so that they are equally balanced and picked up my speed. Bouncing up and down, wetness and the sounds of our skin slapping together echoed in my ears . With that last pound he give me, i clinched everything . Toes, stomach, vagina and my hands which were squeezing his large hands while he sucked on my left nipple . "Fuck fuck fuck fuck YES!" I felt him release and i was thanking the lord for the condom and i wasn't going to be able to last. "I love you michelle." "I love you too david!"
***************************************
It's a wrap folk!
Vote& comment.. positive feedback !
Sorry for any mistakes
Finally a sex scene !!!! YA NASTY (That's so raven voice)
HAPPY NEW YEARS 🍾🎉