Chapter 25

Lexa's POV (almost the whole chapter is oops, it changes to your POV once or twice, doesn't say your POV but you will know when it is)

"We don't have to go in there, (Y/n)." Lexa bargained outside of Kane's classroom door, a teasing smile on her lips as she pinned you against the wall, hands on either side of her girlfriend.

"Ugh. We do though." You pouted. "We both have to keep perfect grades for our scholarships."

"Or..." Lexa smirked, "I could pay for your tuition to wherever your heart desires, you come with me right now, and I spend a good hour kissing you on our little flower field." Lexa finished.

"Don't tease." You whined, pulling Lexa down by her collar. "Ow!" You scowled when you felt a pinch on your arm. "Lexa, what the-" you glanced up to find Lexa equally as annoyed, glaring at Raven, who'd been smirking at them, quite pleased with herself.

"Rae." Your voice was more than annoyed. "Can't you see we're in the middle of something?"

"Oh, (Y/n/n), I sure can." Raven cocked a brow. "That's why I stopped you. No....petting at school."

You glared. "Seriously? Petting?"

Murphy snorted as he walked by. "Woods has a hard on with her eyes alone."

Lexa's jaw clenched as they walked past, the door shutting once more behind them.

"Are you alright?" Lexa's gaze softened as she examined the incredibly minor red spot on your arm, pressing her lips against it.

Your heart melted at the soft motion.

"I'd offer to kill them, but it seems that you have an attachment to them." Lexa grumbled, leaning forward to capture your lips in a kiss.

You smirked, your arms around Lexa's neck. "My knight in shining armor." You teased, running your hand along Lexa's bicep. "Have I ever mentioned how hot I find your tattoo?"

Lexa's smirk returned as she playfully nipped at your lips. "Oh?" She teased. "Want to hear the story behind it?" She offered as she slid her arm down, dancing at the hem of your shirt.

"Ahem."

Both girls pulled away at the sound of a cough. Lexa's emerald gaze narrowed in on the intruder, revealing himself to be Bellamy Blake.

Lexa rolled her eyes. "When will I ever have a moment of peace with my girlfriend?"

You grinned at the still new title. "Go on Bell, we'll be right in." You promised and he narrowed his eyes at Lexa slightly.

Lexa wore a shit eating smile. You were hers now. There was nothing he could do about it. You were exclusive, official, and very much into each other.

"Woods." He grumbled, pushing the door open.

You smiled still, leaning up, standing on the tips of your toes to capture Lexa's lips in a full kiss.

"You're so tall." You complained teasingly.

Lexa smiled softly, arms easily lifting you up to her lips. "Better?"

"Mhmm." You grinned. "I'd ask for a lift to my seat, but..."

"Your Delinquents are just searching for reasons to make fun of us." Lexa finished for you, setting you down gently.

"Right. But you're the hot T.A. I guess you'll have to come and...check my work." You teased.