Chapter 30

Lexa's alarm roused the girls from their peaceful sleep. Lexa had set it half an hour earlier, knowing you would need time to wake up.

Unfortunately, Valentine's day had fallen on a Sunday, and thus, school was in session. You, worried about your scholarship status and GPA, was absolutely adamant that you'd be there. And Lexa? Lexa wasn't a fan of perfect attendance, but she'd follow you to the ends of the earth.

And so, the alarm blared on as she stirred, blindly removing one hand to slap at her phone until she silenced it, hearing a groan from beside her.

Your (Y/h/c) locks were splayed out on the pillow, your face burrowed in Lexa's neck. Your hands were pressed against Lexa's abs, allowing Lexa to effectively cradle you closely the entire night.

Lexa smiled as you stirred, blinking away the haze in your (Y/e/c) stare as you opened your eyes, adjusting to the light. You immediately saw Lexa's face, and a smile stretched onto your features, as you slowly stretched your limbs, the sheet riding off your body, exposing your bare chest.

"Good morning." Lexa whispered, leaning down to place an open kiss between your breasts, smiling when you wrapped your arms around her, squeezing her in a tight hug.

"Morning." You murmured, stroking Lexa's back gently. "I...can't believe I'm saying this, but...I don't want to go to school."

"Ah, so we've found your kryptonite, (Y/n)." Lexa smirked. "It's lovemaking."

You smiled, sighing contentedly against Lexa's chest. "We have to get up, don't we?"

Lexa nodded amusedly. "Unfortunately."

You took a breath, and then abruptly rolled off your side, moving to stand up. Immediately you rocked back on your heels, reaching for Lexa's bedpost to steady yourself, your legs feeling somewhat shaky.

"Whoa there, Bambi." Lexa smirked, reaching out to steady your waist.

"Oh my god." You mumbled, glancing up into the mirror across the room. Your body was littered with hickeys, ranging from your neck, to your collarbone, down the curve of your stomach, hipbone, and inner thighs. "Lexa!"

Lexa's smirk only grew as she stood, wrapping her arms around you from behind as she rested her head on your shoulder, glancing at the both of you in the mirror. "I couldn't help it." She shrugged innocently. "I love you...the way you taste..." She pressed her lips to your shoulder. "But, if it's any consolation...you got me, too."

You whipped around in Lexa's arms to admire your handiwork. Lexa bore similar markings, and you couldn't help the smirk that graced your plump lips.

"Hot, isn't it?" Lexa teased, kissing your forehead.

"I can't believe we did that." You mumbled with a sigh.

"Regrets?" Lexa asked softly, hands gently rubbing your skin.

"No, god no! More like...I can't believe we can't do that right now." You laughed and blushed, burying your face in Lexa's neck.

"Well, Niylah could always forgive us if we don't show." Lexa teased in a sing song voice.

"Oh, no doubt. I'm just not sure I could physically take it..." you chuckled, glancing towards your inner thigh.

"Sore?"

"Uh...a lot." You grumbled. "Like, a lot a lot."

Lexa couldn't help the full smirk she bore, and you slapped her arm. "It's nothing to be proud of, damaging me like that."

Lexa chuckled. "Good damaging, as I recall."

"Such good damage..." you practically moaned.

"Well..." Lexa sighed, scooping you into her arms, turning for the bathroom.