eight

| slight warning: sexual references/young adult behavior in chapter |

"you're hot as fuckkk." ethan slurred his words as he nearly tripped coming through the door.

"oh really? you like what you see?" the slut standing next to him smirked.

"hell yeah, princess." he grabbed her ass as she swung her arms around his neck.

he then proceeded to suck the life out of her neck while I sat on the living room couch. apparently they didn't notice me, and thank god they didn't. i nearly threw up at the sight of their actions. at the same time i wanted to cry, hard.

"the fuck are you staring at?" ethan took his lips off of his little pet, and glared at me.

"i know it hurts, but don't let him see it."

"nothing much." i shot at him. I'm more comforted knowing grayson is here watching this.

"jealous bitch." this girl had the audacity to even speak to me, I was pissed.

"jealous of a whore like yourself? try again, sis." by her expression, you could tell she didn't have a decent comeback.

"who even is she?" she pointed to me as she looked towards ethan who still had his huge hand on her ass.

"she just cleans the house, ignore her."

ethan's comment reminded me that I forgot to do the laundry, and I'm so fucking glad I did.

"we'll be upstairs. come up there and you'll regret it." his eyes were serious, like all he waned was for me to die.

they hiccuped as the two of them barely made their way up the stairs. ethan's bedroom door was in my view from the couch, great. before fully closing the door, ethan already had taken his shirt off. within minutes I heard loud slamming and things being thrown. for an hour I had to listen to it. I was disgusted yet my heart was broken. i remember feeling that way towards ethan. I remember being special enough to him for him give me one of his firsts. I'll never forget it. that night, he told me he'd never want to lose it to any one else but me. he promised me that he'd never put another girl above me. but he did. he went and fucking did.

i was exhausted from my heart beating a million miles a minute, so i fell asleep on the couch, afraid to even be heard going up to my room.

-

"want another?!" grayson yelled to me from across the roaring house of music and sweaty teens. the room was hazy and spinning slightly.

"sure! toss me one!" he threw me a jello shot as i felt ethan's warm presence next to me.

"how's my girl doing on her special day?"

another birthday dream.

he snaked him arms around my waist as I turned around for my lips to meet his. I felt every single butterfly again, i was practically re-living one of my my best memories.

"amazing now that you're next to me." he kissed me yet again as we were being pushed around by the couple hundred people at my party that the twins held for me at their house.

"lets go talk to gray." he guided me to the kitchen as he held my hand.

"hey e! jello shot?" grayson held out the small cup towards ethan.

"no I'm good, bro. I've had at least 15 of those." ethan chuckled.

"i want it!" I barely remember any of this. it was junior year and I was downing jello shots like they were nothing.

"I think you've had a few too many, miss." grayson laughed at the sight of me. drunk tatum was pretty hilarious from what I remember that night.

"yeah you should lay off, babe. i don't want you sick, we have finals tomorrow." ethan pressed the back of his hand to my forehead.

"woah, you're hot." he removed his hand.

"thanks babyyy ur pretty cute yourself." I slurred as I put my head on his chest.

"no I meant you're- I mean yeah you're hot as fuck but you're body temp is hot, thats not good." hearing him call me "hot as fuck" like he called that girl earlier made me want to wake up and cry again. but I held onto the dream.

"it's late anyways, I'm driving you home." he picked me up bridal style so he could carry me out easily.

"nooo the party just s-started e!" wow I really was hammered.

"sorry but you're coming with me, princess." princess. he called me princess all the time. but he called her that too, it meant nothing I guess.

he opened the door to his car and set me down in the passenger seat, putting on my buckle for me. before he started it, he put one hand on my leg, rubbing his thumb up and down to comfort me.

"how you feeling?" he genuinely cared.

"you." now this. this I remember.

"you're feeling what?"

"you, ethan. I'm feeling you." I giggled.

"what do you mean, love?" he smiled.

"I feel you all over me, ethan." I looked at him as I laughed once again.

"you're so drunk." he chuckled then put his hand on the key.

"no, stop." I pulled his hand back and set it higher up my leg.

"tatum, what are y-"

"pleeease, ethan."

"please what?" he furrowed his eyebrows, but even while being drunk I could tell he knew what i was talking about.

"please do it with meee, I l-love you."

"we've talked about thi-" he was so hesitant and convinced we weren't ready. I remember us debating about it for months.

"but I'm ready." I was dead serious that night.

"right now?" he smirked.

before answering, I straddled his legs.

"yes, please."

not allowing him to say no, I smashed my alcohol infused lips onto his. his hands made it to the back of my shirt. just when I thought he was gonna take it off, he set me back down onto my seat, kissing my forehead.

"i'm not taking advantage of you while you're drunk. but I'll show you how much I adore you soon princess, i promise."

-

55 votes for next chapter