twelve

| song for first half of chapter (playing at party):
don't tell em-jeremih,
highly recommend |

| warning: references to rape/young adult behavior in chapter |

"sure." i smirked.

he took me to the middle of the floor, us now standing awfully close. we started dancing as other people around us got even closer. for some reason i wasn't uncomfortable, i was starting to enjoy myself without ethan always controlling me. my hair was down so it started to get hot in there, but i didn't care. i danced for what felt like forever, completely letting myself go. i think i shook more than i should of, cause people started to cheer me on. they stood around me and blondie as we danced. everyone was whistling and clapping, i even heard someone yell "FUCK ME!". i haven't felt like this in too long, i missed it. i was trying to look around for ethan as i danced. i didn't see him, there were just too many people in here at once.

"fuck, you're good." blondie whispered in my ear.

"you're not bad yourself, and i never got your name." i whispered back as he held my waist.

"ross." fuck that's hot.

"why don't we do something fun, just you and me.." his breath hit my neck, making me want more.

| ETHAN'S POV |

| song for second half: stay high-tove lo |
gotta stay high
all the time
to forget i'm missing you
-
"come onnn, dance with me!" this random drunk bitch won't stop annoying the hell out of me as she grabbed my belt.

"i already fucking told you no, go find someone else." i shoved her aside, almost spilling my drink.

"come on dude, lighten up." bryce complained to me as he puffed smoke in my face.

"what the fuck man, give me some." he handed it to me. i breathed in hard as i felt it encapsulate my lungs, taking away the pain.

"aw fuck yeah." i handed it back.

"FUCK ME!" i heard a guy yell as people gathered at the center of the floor in the house.

"dude, have you seen her ass? fuck." another one said.

"who are they rambling about?" i turned to bryce, he was staring too.

"this hottie dancing bro, you've gotta see this."

i pushed my way through a few people to get a better look. my eyes were trying to adjust on exactly who i was looking at. that's when i saw her, my heart skipped a few beats. she's grinding against ross, out of all people. he starts to touch her, i feel my face get red with anger. at this point i wasn't even upset at the fact that she disobeyed me and followed me here, but at the fact that she's with him. she whispered something in his ear and bit her lip, he then starts to guide her upstairs. i don't fucking think so.

| TATUM'S POV |

i shook my head yes, even though i wasn't looking for sex at this point. i just wanted to find ethan, find out what he's up to, then go home. my dumbass assumed ross would understand.

i felt dizzy and blacked out for a few seconds due to the alcohol as i began walking up the staircase. we finally got to the top, he took me to the nearest room. he opened the door and kicked it closed with his foot, reminding me of ethan. without hesitation he began kissing my neck, sucking harshly. i didn't want this, but i don't know how to stop him. his grip on me was tighter than i preferred.

"ross." i let a moan escape my lips.

"tell me what you want, baby." he nibbled on my ear as i fell back into what felt like bed sheets. it was pitch black so i had to assume.

"i told you not to listen to him in your other dream for a reason."

i felt as if i couldn't speak. what the hell was in that drink.

"i-i." i couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"shhhh. i know what you want." with that he ripped off my shorts.

"kick him, tate! don't let him do this!"

so i did, well i tried.

"frisky are we?" he thought this was a game, rape is no fucking game..

"s-stop!" i shoved him with the non existent strength i had left in my arms.

"i know you want this." he whispered in my ear again, still undressing me as he pushed my hands down.

lights. i could see him, barely. my eyes were blurry and the room was spinning. i heard a door open as a figure revealed itself from behind the door.

"hey! get ou-" ross's voice was cut off by whoever stopped him from taking advantage of me.

"she told you to fucking stop..."

-

favorite chapter yet

100 votes for the next one