Now

The present day ~~~

Taehyungs PoV
I woke up today at 6, but I wouldn't say I woke up, I just got out of bed. Since my parents died i haven't really slept properly. I got out of bed after a struggle and went and had a shower. As the water hit my arm it stung a lot, from where fresh cuts were. I don't know why I did this to myself but it gave me a sense of relief almost. Despite the pain I carried on showering. Once I got out I got dressed in my casual clothes, black skinny jeans and a white long sleeved top. I went to brush my teeth. It was now 7:00am and I thought to just leave then and take a long stroll to school. I walked the long way to school and on my way I passed the cemetery and I payed my parents a visit. As soon as I saw their graves I broke down in tears. I was so close to them and then their gone. I have no one apart from my friends. After spending a few minutes with them, I decided to get up and carry on my journey to the horrid building. When I got to the building I met up with Hoseok and Jungkook. "Hey guys where's Jimin?" I ask politely. "Oh he's running late, he overslept" Hoseok replied quickly. I could tell Hoseok could tell that I had been crying, were my eyes red? Hoseok out of nowhere gave me a hug, I hugged him back and then we parted and he quietly asked me "Tae are you eating?" Shit he noticed, what do i do, I admit I have got noticeably skinny lately. "Umm yeah" I said uncertainty, I didn't want to lie to my hyung, I mean he probably already new the correct answer but he suspiciously took my answer anyway. Finally Jimin arrives after the few minutes of awkward silence, we then stroll into the corridors. We first go to our lockers, which were all beside each other, luckily. First period Maths, ugh how much I hate maths, but at least I'm with my friends.
(Time skip to the end of the day)
So finally it was the end of the day, sweetly jungkook invited me over his house, he was home alone for the week, so we start to walk over to his house, when it started raining, and before I notice jungkook is grabbing my hand whilst running, we quickly make it to his house whilst I start panting heavily. We get inside his house and he looks at me worriedly and concerned. After a couple minutes I realised what he was staring at, I quickly hid my arm and looked down, he quickly pulled me into a tight hug, before we made our way up to his room. I feel so bad for not telling him.
But lately we've been getting very close, and I think I might like him, and I didn't want to wreck the chance by telling him about it. But now he knows I don't think it's wrecked it. He motions me to sit next to him on the bed, so I obey and go sit next to him with my legs crossed on the bed, he then turns around to face me whilst also crossing his legs. He grabs hold of both my hands and says "Hey so listen lately, we've been getting close and I think I've developed feelings more that a friend." I can't believe jungkook was saying this. " I hope you like me like that as well as I'm going to ask if you wanted to be my boyfriend" jungkook asks hesitantly. It took me a while to process what Jungkook just said, and asked. I quickly and quietly said "yes" and before I knew it he pulled me into a hug and crashed our lips together, passionately, filled with love. He then released our lips and said "did you want some dinner babe?" I shyly declined but he didn't take my answer as he knew full well about my eating problem, so he took me downstairs and started cooking, and he knew me well as he started cooking what I liked the most and I couldn't say no too, ramen. We both sat down and ate . Before to soon he was driving me home, before I got out the car he pecked me on the cheek and I blushed madly. I got inside and for some reason I slept very well that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
So I know this isn't very good but here you go 😅