Im sorry

'You may see Kim Taehyung'

As soon as the doctor said that Jungkook rushes up and ran into the hospital room. As soon as he saw Tae he ran up to him and hugged him. "Oh my god baby I'm so sorry" Jungkook said choking back on his tears. Tae gently pushed Jungkook off of him and Jungkook sat down in the chair next to the hospital bed. Tae started crying and faced away from Jungkook. "Please look at me" Jungkook said quietly. Tae slowly faced Jungkook "why?... why did you ignore me for so long"
"I'm so sorry baby I'll explain, just please forgive me" jungkook said in hope. "Please explain" Tae asked trying not to cry. "My mum, she doesn't accept me being gay, or going out with you, and she threatened me, and she told me to stay away from you, and she said not to contact you at all, or else, and she's a vicious person and I didn't want you to get hurt, but I guess you did and that's because of me, I'm so sorry baby I love you so much, I'll never ignore you again" Jungkook said choking back on his tears. "Oh my god baby I had no idea I'm so sorry, please don't blame yourself It wasn't you, it was your mum, I love you so much too" Tae said whilst hugging Jungkook.

A couple hours later

Jungkook and Tae are now at Tae's house cuddling on the bed....

They soon fall asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I know this is short but I don't have a plan on what to do atm so yeah...

Hope you like it so far 😊