Casual

The next morning.
Jungkooks pov
I woke up earlier than Tae as  I wanted to make him breakfast before school. As I was cooking him breakfast I got a text... From (TaeTae💜💋)
TaeTae💜💋: hey baby where are you? Xx
Kookie💜💋: I'm downstairs baby stay up there I'll be up in a minute xx
TaeTae💜💋:  okay baby, hurry up xx
So I quickly finish making his favourite breakfast... pancakes.
I make my way upstairs quietly to surprise my baby. I walk in and slowly walk over to the bed and sit next to Tae and hand him his breakfast. He shows a face of joy. He hugs me and starts digging in slowly whilst occasionally feeding me. We remember that we have to go to school in a bit. And I have no clothes to wear. "Hey Tae I have no clothes" I tell Tae shyly. "Don't worry baby I can give you some clothes, I'm not sure if they will fit you though, but we can see" Tae replies. He hands me some black ripped skinny jeans and a branded top with Gucci on. I quickly change and they're a little tight but they're okay. "Thank you Tae, these are lovely" I say turning around, as I'm turning around I see that he's wearing the same as me. This was cute as we could be matching. We quickly brush our teeth and get out the door to walk to school, hand in hand.

We reach the gates by school and we see Hoseok and Jimin. I grab tae's hand tighter and we walk over to them. "Hiya lovebirds... wait jungkook are those taes clothes?" Jimin and Hoseok say in sync. I lightly punch both of their arms. We all start walking in to school. Luckily we all have the same lessons and tutor. After tutor we go to art. Me, Tae, Jimin and Hoseok are all sat together on a table. And I mean although Hoseok and Jimin are good at art me and Tae are the best in the class, according to the teacher.

Time skip

So it was now the end of the day. "Hey Tae did you want to come over mine?" I say sheepishly. "Sure kookie" he replies excitedly. So I intertwine my hand with his and we walk over to my house. Once we get to my house we go up to my room and cuddle in bed whilst watching Dream High, this was now 'our show' as we always watch it together. "Hey kookie?" Tae asks quietly. "Yeah baby?" I reply curiously. "I love you" he replies half whispering. "I love you too baby" I say whilst lifting his chin up and connecting my lips with his, I turn over, not breaking the kiss, so I'm on top of him. I deepen the kiss whilst asking for entrance, I slip my tongue in exploring every inch of his wet cavern, which makes him release a quiet moan. Tae slowly breaks the kiss "hey babe?"
"Yeah baby?" I reply
"I'm ready ..." Tae replies back slowly.
"Are you sure?" I ask
"Yeah baby" and with that he crashes his lips back onto mine. I slip my tongue back in and explore him again. He unbuttons my top whilst I unbutton his, trying not to break the kiss. I slowly start kissing down his neck till I find his sweet spot, which I knew I found as I heard him shakily moan. "Moan louder for me baby" I say before I start sucking on his neck leaving hickeys everywhere on his neck. Whilst he moans louder as told so. Without warning, which scared me, he flips me over so now he on top, "my turn now" he slowly starts kissing down my neck till he finds my sweet spot, which I think he was aware he found as when he did I grabbed his bum, which I let out a moan and he let out a yelp. He slowly starts sucking on my neck leaving love bites. Which on both of our necks will be difficult to cover. We slowly start to take off each other's pants. Leaving both of us in just our boxers. I flip him back over and remove his boxers and I also remove mine. I wanted to pleasure Tae so I started to kiss down his stomach till I reached his lower stomach. I then started giving him kitten licks on the top on his dick, which he enjoyed as he quietly moaned "stop teasing me kookie" I quickly say "oh no what's my name?" I say mischievously. "Sorry daddy.. please don't tease me" he says shyly. I slowly lick from his base to his tip and then take his whole length in, "fu-fuck daddy" I start bobbing my head up and down whilst he roughly grips on to my hair. "A-ah daddy" he says at the high point of his orgasm, before he could cum I stopped sucking and removed his head with a 'pop'. I stuck my fingers by tae's face "suck" he did as told coating them with saliva. Before Tae could move he felt pain in his lower region. I shoved 1 finger to start with and started to finger him. "A-ah fu-fuck daddy mo-more" Tae moaned out. With that I slowly shove 2 more fingers inside him and start scissoring him, to stretch him out. I quickly remove my fingers, put on a condom and slowly enter into Tae. "Ngah fuck it hurts daddy" Tae cried out. "Don't worry baby it'll feel better soon" I say whilst kissing him. I slowly start moving in and out of him till I hear "ah fuck daddy fas-faster" in which I sped up and thrusted deeper. "AH RIGHT THERE DADDY" Tae screamed out in pleasure. I started thrusting deeper and at an animalistic pace. "I-I'm gunna cum da-daddy" which that he released over mine and his chests. And before to long I released and pulled out. I took the condom off, tie it and throw it in the bin. I look over and Tae was breathing very heavy. "Let's go have a shower baby" I say smiling. So we quickly shower. (No kinky stuff happened don't worry) then we got changed, I shucked Tae and oversized top, and it was very oversized on him, he looked cute like it, he looked so small. We cuddle up on the bed. "How do you feel baby, was that good?" I ask kind of shyly. "It was amazing kookie." He blushes as he says, he hiss his head in the crook of my neck. We fall asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
1114 words ayyy
Umm yeah sorry this wasn't that great 😊
Idk where I'm heading with this