Make-up

The next morning
Tae and jungkook both wake up. Jungkook kisses Tae passionately and Tae starts to kiss back. It starts to get heated. "Umm hey can we like brush our teeth and then continue" Tae chuckles nervously whilst pulling away from the kiss. "Of course we can" jungkook replies whilst standing up. They both head to the toilet and start to brush their teeth. Once they finish, jungkook grabs Tae by the hand, drags him over to the bed, sits down and pulls Tae onto his lap, so Tae is straddling jungkook. Jungkook slowly locks lips with Tae again lustfully. Tae starts to kiss back whilst slowly rocking back and forth on jungkooks lap. Jungkook gets up whilst holding onto Tae and lays Tae on the bed whilst hovering on top of him. He then re-attaches their lips once again, this time more heated, Tae starts to moan into the kiss. Jungkook starts to take off all of tae's clothes, whilst Tae does the same to jungkook leaving them both in their boxers. Jungkook starts to kiss down Tae neck slowly, leaving small butterfly kisses down his neck until he hears a shaky moan come from Tae knowing that he's found tae's sensitive spot. He then starts sucking slowly on tae's neck greying to mark taes neck to show everyone that Tae is his. He then carry's on kissing down tae's stomach teasing him. He then slowly comes back up to Tae and smoothly removes tae's boxers whilst also removing his own. "Did you want to do this?" Jungkook asks warily. "Yes p-please kook" Tae says breathily. "Prep or no prep?" Jungkook asks seductively. "No prep" Tae replies moaning. Before Tae got prepare himself jungkook was already forcing himself into Tae. Tae lets out a breathy moan. Jungkook started to slowly rock back and forth inside Tae. "Ah-ahh go faster daddy" Tae moans. With that jungkook starts to pound into Tae at an animalistic pace, whilst abusing tae's prostate over and over again which makes Tae moan and scream with pleasure. "A-AH FUCK DADDY RIGHT THERE" Jungkook carries on like that for a while. "A-AH GUNNA CUM AAHH" before to long Tae releases all over himself and jungkook, which leaves a white sticky substance trickling down both their chests. And not too long after jungkook releases in Tae filling him up, whilst riding out his orgasm. He then slowly removes himself out of Tae. Tae whines at the feeling of emptiness. "Should we shower?" Jungkook asks. "Yeah" Tae replies as they both go for a shower.

After the shower

They are both out the shower and dressed and they have nothing planned for today as it's a Sunday so they see if Hoseok and Jimin can hang out. And they can so Tae and jungkook just wait until Hoseok and Jimin arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N sorry this is a short chapter and it took me so long to update.

I will try and update more regularly and make the chapters longer.

Hope you're enjoying so far.