What?

Trigger warning
This will contain graphic scenes and descriptions of attempted suicide and self harm.

It's now the morning and Tae wakes up and sees that jungkook isn't there. He calls him and texts him but no answer. So Tae waits for 1 hour to see if he'd come back which he didn't. Tae got up and got dressed and left to go back to his house. It took him a while as he was in pain. When he finally got home he went upstairs to his bedroom and lasted on his bed for ages, thinking about where jungkook was.
1 new notification
Tae opens his phone to see...

Jiminie_pabo95: love hanging out with this bunny Kookie_97: Awh love you too hyung

Kookie_97: Awh love you too hyung

Tae was very jealous. Jungkook left him early in the morning to hang out with Jimin. Tae felt left out.

TaeTae💜💋: Hey jungkook, u okay?
Seen
TaeTae💜💋: please don't ignore me...
seen

Taehyung PoV

'Why's he ignoring me' Tae thought to himself. Maybe after we did it he doesn't like me anymore. Oh my god, was he just using me. Was everything he said to me a lie? It can't be it all sounded so true. He said he loves me. He said he'll never leave me.

Calling kookie💜💋

No answer. So he's ignoring me? Why? What did I do?

A few days later
Jungkook was still ignoring Tae but Tae tried to stay strong.

3rd person PoV

Tae went into the bathroom, grabbed one of his razor blades and started cutting  himself again. This time worse than before. He cut deeper into his wrists.

Hoseok thought to pay Tae a visit today so he goes over to tae's house, knocks but then just walks in. He shouts his name but heard no response. He walks into the bathroom that had a light on. As soon as he walked in he saw a passed out Tae on the floor, with a pool of blood around him and deep slices on himself. Hoseok drops to the floor and starts crying whilst shaking Tae. "Tae please, please wake up" before he could carry on he called an ambulance. The ambulance arrived almost immediately. Hoseok went in the back of the ambulance with Tae and soon arrived at the hospital. Without knowing what's happened between jungkook and Tae. Hoseok calls jungkook and tells him whilst sobbing what's happened.

Jungkooks pov

Omg this is all my fault. I shouldn't have ignored him. Why, why did I do that to him. Why did I listen to my stupid parents.

Flashback

Mrs jeon: jungkook I don't want you anywhere near that Tae kid. I won't accept that your gay. You stay away from him or else. If I hear that you've been in contact with him, you will be sorry

Why can't I fucking stand up to them. Why won't they accept me. I quickly rush to the hospital and find Hoseok. "Omg Hoseok this is all my fault" I say whilst sobbing into Hoseoks arms. "No no kook how is this your fault?" Hoseok asks trying to comfort me. "I ignored him for days and I'm guessing he thought I didn't love him anymore, and I promised him that i would never leave him and I did" I say choking on my tears. "Why did you ignore him! You know he's sensitive!" Hoseok says with a tone of annoyance in his voice. "My mum threatened me and you know how scary my mum is" I say anxious of what Hoseok will say. "You could have told him jungkook not left him hanging. He probably wouldn't be like this if you texted him at least once!" Hoseok says angrily. "I'm sorry okay, I am if he dies, I don't know what I'm going to do, I've barely been able to cope these past days, I've tried to ignore it by hanging out with Jimin but I can't. I did the same as Tae but not as bad. It's my fault that he's done this and I'll never forgive myself if he dies."  I say choking back on my tears again. "Omg jungkook I didn't know you cut aswell, he won't die, he can't die" Hoseok says trying hard to stay strong. "Anyway we need to stop arguing we have to stay strong for Tae" Hoseok says calmly.

"You may see Kim Taehyung now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm so sorry this is very depressing but I'm hoping the next chapter will be better.
Please keep on reading though. 
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜