Date

Taehyung PoV
It's a Saturday and I woke up to someone calling me. I look at the caller ID and... it's jungkook! I quickly pick it up. "Hey Tae did you want to hang out today?" I'm so happy that we're dating now I've like jungkook for like forever." Sure kookie, what time?"
"I'll pick you up at 10?"
"Okay, see you at 10"
"Bye I love you"
"I love you too"
I quickly jump up, put on some music, and I jump in the shower. My scars are healing so it's not as painful, but they were really deep so they're taking a while to heal. I get out the shower and go with the casual long sleeved white shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. By the time I'm dressed and I've brushed my teeth it's 9:50. So I sit down and watch tv for a bit. Before I knew jungkook was knocking at the door, I excitedly jumped up, turned off the tv and went outside to meet with jungkook, I lock the door and we start to walk to jungkook's house. On the way jungkook intertwines his hands and fingers with mine. "Hey Tae, are you okay, are you eating?" Jungkook asks quietly. "Yeah don't worry so much kookie" I say shyly.
"Yah Tae I know that you're lying right now, you don't have to lie to me, I'm here for you no matter what, I can tell as you're getting awfully skinny and I love you so much I don't want you to get to Ill" jungkook says calmly and lovingly, with tears pricking at his eyes. I nearly start crying at the words I just heard as jungkook says he loves me and everything he said about my body is true I am getting quite skinny. He pulls me into a tight hug and kisses my head softly. After we carry on walking hand in hand down the road till we reach jungkooks house. We walk in and go up to his room. We both sit on his bed like before, cross legged facing each other.
"Tae you know if you're ever feeling down you can talk to me right just text me or call me, and I'm going to make sure to call you every night and morning" jungkook says  Caring. "Awh thank you kookie, you don't have to, Awh I love you so much." I say happily. He hugs me tightly whilst whispering in my ear "I'd do anything for my baby" I blush whilst looking away from jungkook. He slowly grabs my arm, "Hey baby can I look at your wrist please"
I look at him confused but nod slowly. He rolls up my sleeve and starts kissing my scars, "I'm gunna make sure I heal these baby and no more harm comes to you, and your beautiful body" he sits up again looking at me. I look back into his eyes and get lost in his deep brown orbs. Before I knew it his lips were being crashed against mine, and I slowly start moving mine in sync with his, he bites my bottom lip asking for entrance, which he then slips his tongue in and explores my wet cavern, he pushes me back into the bed without breaking the kiss, instead he deepens the kiss, he slowly starts kissing down my neck leaving love bites everywhere, till my neck was completely marked. He then slowly takes of my top and marks my chest as well, he then comes up to my ear and whispers "now everyone will know that you belong to me, you're mine and I'm yours" before too long he starts taking off my trousers, leaving me in just my boxers. "Hey umm kookie" I say trying to sit up. "Yeah baby?" Jungkook asks basically whispering. "Hey umm I'm sorry but I don't feel ready,maybe another time?" I ask quietly not knowing what response I would get. " okay that's okay, sorry" jungkook says whilst sitting up in the same position we were before. "Hey don't apologise" I say whilst putting my clothes back on. We chill cuddling on his bed whilst watching netflix kdramas, at the moment we're both obsessed with Dream High.
We stay cuddling for at least three hours, before jungkook says "hey, what did you want for dinner babe?" I reply quickly with "I'm not fussed it's up to you" He picks up the phone and orders pizza to be delivered.

When it arrives he goes to get it quickly and comes back and we both, keep on cuddling, I have about two pieces but jungkook doesn't moan as at least I'm eating something, it's better than nothing.

Not long after we're in the car as jungkooks dropping me home. When we got to my house, he leans over and kisses me softly on the lips, and says, "if it need anything taetae please give me a call or message me" I nodded and quickly ran to my house, unlocked it and locked it again when I got in, and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
So hey I'm not sure if this is good or not but yeah 😕
I know it's quite meh atm 😅