✌🏼

A/N~ so idk where I'm going with this atm so just bare with, I will eventually come up with a long term plot.

It was Sunday night and Jungkook was still at Tae's house. They got back from hanging out with Hoseok and Yoongi. They're now cuddling on the sofa whilst watching dream high.

           Tae's pov
"Hey baby I need to head home in a bit as we have school tomorrow" Jungkook said to me, I forgot about school tomorrow, ugh. "Okay baby, do you want to finish this episode?" If I'm honest I don't want him to leave but oh well. "Yeah that would be nice baby." So me an Jungkook then finished watching the episode of dream high. It went so quickly. "Well I've go to go now hyungie" Jungkook poured slightly when saying that, which made me pout. " I know baby, but don't be sad it's okay. We'll see each other tomorrow" I replied. "Get home safe baby, text me when you get home Okay?" "I will baby I love you" "I love you too" Jungkook then left and I just headed upstairs to bed. I watched YouTube on my phone for a bit until I got a message from Jungkook saying he got home safe. I then text him goodnight as I was very tired. I put my phone on the side to charge and put on some music to fall asleep to and soon fell asleep.