Chapter 6- Surprise

Peyton's POV

When we got out the car Mekayla had this sad look on her face and I knew she missed Zach, but they were both stubborn as hell. I rung the doorbell and after what seemed like forever the door opened and we were greeted by Corbyn and his hugs.

"So, you invite me over and make me wait outside for someone to kidnap me," I said sarcastically. Daniel walked over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry Doll, I don't what I would do if anybody tried to kidnap you," he said after pulling away from the hug. I saw Mekayla smirk from the corner of my eye. "It's ok, I'm too pretty to be locked up anyway," I said jokingly while jumping on the couch. All the guys laughed at me, but I noticed Zach wasn't downstairs and looked at M, then Daniel.

Daniel motioned me to come into the kitchen with him. When we got in the kitchen I had a million questions. "Where's Zach?" I asked. "When I told the guys you two were coming over he had "the look" on his face, and when Corbyn went to grab the door he went back upstairs," Daniel answered. "So, he's still here, but he doesn't want to see M?" I questioned. "Basically," Daniel said blankly.

Daniel's POV

I motioned for Peyton to come in the kitchen with me, and when I answered all her questions about where Zach was she looked sad. I grabbed her chin making her look at me and gave her a worried look. "Hey...what's wrong Doll," I asked in a soft, calm voice. "I just want her to feel better...that's why I told her to come this weekend," she said trying not to cry. I pulled her into my chest and assured her everything was gonna be ok. I then thought about the hoodie I got for her. When she stopped crying I reminded her about the package, and she started smiling and begging me to tell her what it was.

I walked back into the main room of the house and grabbed the box I hid under the ping pong table. I came back in the kitchen with a cheesy grin on my face. I set the box down in front of her and she started to open it. When she got it open she looked at me, then back at the box. She took out the hoodie and gasped in awe. She dropped it back in the box and ran to hug me. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I loved to hold her and rub her back and kiss her head. It felt like she was my world, and I had my world in my hands.

Peyton's POV

When I pulled the hoodie out of the box I just wanted to tell him how much I loved him. I ran and jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. My face was in the crook of his neck and he was rubbing my back and kissing my head here and there. When I decided to tell him the truth about how I felt. "Dani...I...I love you," I finally got out. "I love you too Doll," he replied with a smirk on his face. "I'm saying this because I don't just wanna be coworkers or friends anymore," I said. He put me down and I saw a sad look go across his face. "Why?!...is it something I did," he asked worriedly. "Yes......you...stole my heart and I wanna be...more than friends," I responded. I waited a minute and before I knew it Daniel had pulled my wait to him closing the space between us kissing me, passionately like he planned this moment and it went perfectly.

I pulled away and looked at him grinning at me when he told me something that made my heart melt.

Daniel's POV

I looked her in the eyes and told her what I was feeling at that very moment in time. "I love you to the edge of the universe, and I mean that. No one's ever loved a girl more than I love you and I want you to be mines forever even when we're both lying in our graves, I wanna be as close to you as possible," I said with all my heart. She smiled and giggled before I pecked her lips and walked out of the kitchen with her hand in mine, never letting go.

A/n📩

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER😱😂!!!! Sorry guess you have to wait until tomorrow😎.

*️⃣Also I want to let you guys know that the chapters might not be up everyday possibly every other day because today was my first day of high school #stressful😩 and I might not be as available to post them, but I am ALWAYS writing...even during school😭😂. I was writing in class today cause I had an idea for chapter 8😂. Just wanted to let you guys know😊. Love ya🤗💗!!!*️⃣