Chapter 13- Senses

Zach's POV

I quietly got up from the couch as Mekayla had drifted off to sleep. I called Corbyn to make sure everything was perfect at the restaurant and he said it was. I went back into the living room only to find Mekayla awake and confused looking. I jumped over the couch and sat next to her pulling her into my lap. "Had a nice nap princess?" I asked while kissing her forehead. "It was well needed," she responded while rubbing her eyes. I pulled my phone out and Mekayla stared at me while I scrolled through Instagram, and might I say it was really cute. "You know it's impolite to stare," I said. She started blushing. "I'm not staring I'm admiring," she replied. I looked down at her and kissed all over her face. "ZAAAACH," she laughed. "TOO...MUCH...LOVE," she said as she poked me on my side making me jump. I grabbed her chin making her look at me. "There's never too much love for me to give you," I smiled and kissed her passionately. "You're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for," she said. "Welllll...this boyfriend is about to get even better," I told her. I jumped up from the couch and pulled Mekayla up with me. "Your welcome home dinner starts in exactly 1 hour and 27 minutes," I smiled as I looked at my fake watch. She rolled her eyes and laughed at my excitement. I pulled her by her waist to me and I hugged her like I never wanted to let her go. "Ok you go get ready and wear something cute and casual," I said as I kissed her nose and pushed her upstairs. This is gonna be a fun night.

Mekayla's POV

Zach pushed me upstairs to go get ready and told me to wear something cute, but casual. I had a few ideas in mind on the more cute side, but still casual. Since I would be staying with the guys they made the guest bedroom my room, and they even decorated it.

I looked through all of my clothes and I found the perfect dress to wear