infinity | about this book

author

Whoever has finished this short story and is reading this now—you deserve a cookie.

I'll be answering some questions, and I'd love to answer yours if you have any! Just comment down below!

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO WRITE THIS BOOK?

It actually took me two days. But it's a short story, so... Idek. The moral is, if you set your heart on it, you can do it!

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INSPIRATION FROM?

So, the idea of cross-dressing as another gender because of a sports club was actually a dream that I had not long ago. I thought, hey, might as well turn it into a short fanfic. And Jerza seemed like a good idea.

Also I've been reading too much shoujo manga these days, so I guess some inspiration roots from there 😂.

WHAT'S NEXT?

So I'm planning on re-watching Fairytail again... Nah, I'm joking lmao.

In terms of writing, this year is going to be quite busy for me since I have exams and stuff. So I think I'll take a break for a year and resume next summer holiday (July till August).

If people like these short stories, I'll probably write a NaLu, Gale, Gruvia—you name it! I find short stories fun to write because they're short. And I'm lazy.

PEOPLE I WANT TO THANK:

Firstly, to pokemonfan1411221 – you’re such a kind person and I really like chatting with you!

To Tsuki_Hiro12 – I find that I have many similarities with you :) I hope we can get closer!

Also to TheFairyHunter for all of your inspiration ~

But also to those to voted and commented and supported me all you can – your support hasn't gone unnoticed! Every notification I get from you makes me really happy. Thank you, guys!

And those who came from my previous book, Loving the idiots, I hope you enjoyed both of my works! Thanks for all of your support thus far, kiddos.