Chapter 1: Old Conflict, New World

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or any of the characters. Also, please leave a review on if you liked or disliked this fanfic! I'm curious if people are liking this or not. Criticism is accepted.

A DISCORD SERVER HAS BEEN CREATED FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN AND DISCUSS EACH OF MY STORIES IF THEY CHOOSE. I'LL BE ACCEPTING CRITICISM, IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, AND OC'S IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR CHARACTER IN EITHER STORY. The server link can be found on my profile under "conversations" or whatever it says.

"DIOOOOOOO!" Jonathan yelled as he charged towards Dio, who had just made short work of Dire.

  "JOJO!" Dio growled as he turned towards the approaching Joestar.

  "That's the way, JoJo! You'll eviscerate that evil bastard with your Hamon!" Speedwagon cheered loudly in that way that he always does.

  But as soon as Jonathan was about to cleave the Vampire in half with his new blade, Pluck, JoJo experienced a flash of purple light, and he suddenly just wasn't there anymore.

  "Hm?!" Dio exclaimed as his hand passed through nothingness, "Where did you go, JOJO?"

"He just disappeared!" Straizo exclaimed.
  "But what was that light?!" Speedwagon balled his fists.

  Dio then turned to the remaining Hamon users, and Speedwagon, with a malicious smile on his face.

  "It seems that we're all alone now, hmm?" Dio snapped his fingers and gave a fanged smile, "Zombies, attack!"

. . .

Jonathan's eyes shot open and he sat up, putting a hand on his head as if it were in pain.

  "Argh, my head. But where...am I?" he asked himself as he looked around, taking in his surroundings. He was in the middle of a large, grassy field with trees ringing the edge.

  As he got to his feet, he recounted his recent memories.
Okay, I was fighting Dio with Speedwagon, Dire, Straizo, and Tonpetty, then...there was this bright purple light, and then I was here.

  "Well, I'd better try to get back to them, they're going to need my help to fight Dio! But...where exactly am I...?" JoJo looked in the distance to see the setting sun going ever lower as he stood there.

  "If the sun is setting there, then THAT way is north," Jonathan announced, mostly to himself, then began marching in the direction that he deduced was north.

. . .

In a very far away castle, a woman with alabaster skin sat upon a dark throne with her most trusted advisors sitting around a long table. Outside, you could see the desolate wasteland that surrounds the castle.

"Forgive me my lady, but was that a wise decision?" a man in a black and yellow suit asked, his green eyes twinkling in the light.

  "With him here, that 'vampire' individual's position is secure to rule that world. And once he secures said position, we can move in and take his world for our own." the pale woman said simply.

  "Yes I get that, but why send that young man here, of all places? He could potentially pose a threat." the man replied smoothly.

  "No need to worry, Watts. I've already thought of a plan for that," a cold smile spread across the woman's face, her red eyes beginning to glow in the dark room.

. . .

After several hours, Jonathan eventually came to a cliff edge that had a small, grey tombstone near the edge. JoJo approached the tombstone, and bent down to get a better look at it. Upon closer inspection, it had a large decorative rose engraved into the face, along with the words, "Summer Rose. A great Huntress, mother, and friend."