Extra's - Ship

Simon's P.O.V

I woke up with Izzy stirring in her sleep. Her head was tucked into the crook of my neck and one of her arms are draped across my chest. Her hair was all over the place. Her makeup's smudged under her eyes and her top was slightly damaged.

She looks so beautiful.

I gently kiss Isabelle on her forehead, making sure I don't wake her up. According to the clock on my wall, it's almost lunch. I've never slept in this late and I'm pretty sure Isabelle hasn't either.

I move my way out from Isabelle's embrace and make my way down to the kitchen. I pass by Robert Lightwood, he doesn't seem to like me very much, but I say Good morning anyway receiving no reply.

I walk into the kitchen, and see Alec propped up on the counter with Magnus between his legs. Clothes are on the floor as well as broken plates and coffee mugs.

They seem to be going at it like rabbits.

"Ahem" I cough as loud as I can, making sure they can hear me through all the moaning. Alec pulls away from Magnus and immediately jumps off the counter. His face is as bright as a tomato and his lips looks swollen as if a bee just stung them.

"we were just- I... well" Magnus narrows his cat like eyes at me and Alec grabs all the clothes off the floor, walking out of the kitchen door while mumbling an apology.

Magnus walks out the door following Alec, but not before shouting

"Cock blocker!" I roll my eyes, even though he can't see me and get started on making breakfast.

Clary walks in, almost stepping on broken glass. Her hair is a fiery mess and her eye bags tell me she didn't get much sleep last night.

"Simon! What did you do in here? Have a fight with a baboon?" I lightly laugh and carefully pick up the broken pieces. Clary walks around me and sits on a chair near the counter.

"Malec is what happened here." I throw the broken pieces away and turn off the stove.

"Malec?" I turn around and look at a confused Clary.

"Malec. Magnus and Alec! It's their ship name!" She still looks confused.

"Ship name? When did they buy a ship? Does Maryse and Robert know? Does Isabelle?" I sigh, and put the plate of food on the table. Bacon and Eggs. Everyones favourite.

"No. That's not what I meant. Shipping, is-"

"When you order something online, like clothes and they ship it-"

"No! Ship is a romantic relationship! You love the love the other two people have. You Love them together and want them together forever!" Clary stares at me for a moment. Then she smiles.

"I SHIP MALEC!" Clary shouts as loud as she can. We both listen for a reply.

"I SHIP IT HARDER!!" Jace walks in the kitchen shouting over and over again. He picks up Clary and spins her around, shouting

"and I SHIP JAKE!" He places Clary on the ground and reaches for the bacon.

"Jake?" He smirks at me and Clary and takes a bite of his bacon.

"Jace and Cake! Jake!" Clary slaps his arm lightly while laughing.

"What's our ship name?" They both look at me, expecting me to give them an answer, Which of course I do.

"Clace" They both nod in approval and Jace starts shouting

"I SHIP CLACE HARDER THAN MALEC!"

Clary joins the shouting. I'm surprised no one has come down to yell at us, but knowing Maryse, she probably left to finish some business in Idris and Robert's probably gone by now.

"What's our ship name Simon?" I look to my left and see Isabelle standing there. I never noticed her walk in. Her hair looks soft and shiny, no longer a mess. Her makeup's gone and she swapped her top for one of my shirts.

"Isamon?" Jace grabs another piece of bacon and pays attention to us, shouting random suggestions.

"Sabelle, Isimon, Siab-"

"SIZZY!" Clary shouts into my ear and starts shouting it at Jace.

"SIZZY?"

"SIZZY."

"Sizzy... I like it." I look at Isabelle and she's smiling.

"I like it too" Clary and Jace continue shouting about random things and Me and Isabelle walk out the Kitchen and up to my room.

I close the door behind me and make my way over to the bed where Isabelle is sitting.

I take hold of her hand and trace random patterns on her palm.

"Isabelle" I look up and she's staring right at me.

"Simon" I move closer, wanting to feel her warmth. Our shoulders touch. I've never really asked a girl out before, so I have no clue what I'm doing.

"D-Do you maybe want to- I mean only if you want to- Go on a uh date with... me? Or not you know, it's cool." I let go of Isabelle's hand and face palm. I feel the bed shake beneath me and hear Isabelle giggling. She wraps both her arms around me and Kisses me long and hard on the lips.

"Yes. I would Love to go on a Date with you Simon Fairchild."

I smile and lean in to kiss her. She smells of vanilla and bacon.

The door opens and Clary and Jace gallops in. Clary Shouting

"SIZZY'S GOING ON A DATE!"

And Jace "SIMON MIGHT EVEN GET LAI-"

"Will you both Shut up!!" Clary and Jace stop mid gallop and we all look at a pant-less Magnus standing by the door.

"Wear some pants!" Clary covers her eyes and runs out of the room. Jace gallops after her still shouting.

"Much better! Now if you excuse me, I have some business to attend to." Magnus leaves the room making no sound what so ever. I look at Isabelle and She's looking right at me.

I have a date with the most beautiful girl in the world.

I hope I don't mess this up.