1

YOUR POV

"Girls, i want you to meet Lee Yeon. She will be the fifth member your group. So be nice to her" YG sangjanim said. Oh right, i just admitted oh wait how should i say this, i just accepted as a trainee on Yg entertaiment. How amazing right?

"Oh anyeonghasayo, i'm Jennie and this is Lisa, Rose and Jisoo unnie. We were so glad to meet you." She said then she come and hug me.

"Annyeong. I am please to meet you all" Is all i can answer to them because i was too shy.

"Hi. How old are you? Sorry for asking 'cause i really want you to be younger than me i really want to be called unnie" she said while pouting at us shes so cute. I guess her name is Lisa. Omg im so poor at remembering names.

"I'm born on 1999." I smiled as i answer her.

"Oh my G! Deabak! You're the maknae! Call me unnie!!" She said while jumping. She's wierd as me? I guess??

"Sorry for her behavior. I'm the oldest here, just call me chichu unnie." She said while hugging me. They're so sweet, i guess i can get along with them.

We went on a meeting for planning stuffs and practices. Right, we do not know our future yet. We do not know how long we will be trained and when we will be debut. But i guess we just hoping for a miracle. Me and the girls was walking on the streets for us to get on our dorm and put my laguages there when my phone suddenly vibrate.

Yoongi Oppa💜
     Meet me at xxx Park later on midnight. I have something to tell you. Be on time i want things to be settled.

I frown my face when i read what he just sent me. Oh right, yes i have a boyfriend and he is also a trainee. We are dating for almost two years. He is a trainee at big hit entertainment. He is Min Yoongi, my highschool sweetheart.

I just knock it off and focus on what are the other girls saying. I better not thinking what he means on settling things out. Maybe he just miss me and want to hang out with me that all. I should have not thinking other way.

"Eath to Yeon, Yeon to Earth" Jisoo unnie said while waving her hands in front of my eyes.

"Is there something bothering you? You know you can talk to us. We are your unnie after all" Rose unnie said while patting my shoulder.

"No. Unnie im okay. Im just hungry we better hurry. I want to eat something delicious right now" I said while faking a smile to them hoping it will work.

"Okaaaaay!!!! Lets go homeeeee" Lisa unnie said while running. I just laugh at her wierdness.

'I just hope everything will be alright' i tought on my mind.